EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You can port directly neriak from hub. I had the same problem with nektulos loop, but the city worked np.
I knew that, I'm just a dumbass sometimes and take the most convoluted route to accomplishing something.

I blame it on lack of sleep and the fact that I had been running zone to zone in Kunark all day, so I completely spaced the old world city ports.

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can one of you gents with a tracker spot me a hour or so tomorrow night to get the froglok forager? I got the hunter....twice :(

You don't need the key for Seb. Also, we're all trackers here--just get mq2.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I needed the key to get into Seb. Not sure if that's changed in the last week.

But yeah, if you're not running MQ2, I have no idea why not. Get it, and you too can track.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I needed the key to get into Seb. Not sure if that's changed in the last week.

But yeah, if you're not running MQ2, I have no idea why not. Get it, and you too can track.

I shall look into that. Thank you.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, wouldn't have guessed specters in Oasis for the circlet really, his hints said something about a "lich" so I was assuming a bigger target, ie VS.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

Tunes nuked my Lich earing quest info:
The earing is hard enough to get as is, the quest text is ambiguous and having both the good XP zones and level 65 stuck behind flags is IMO not fun. People ask daily what to do, I take my time to answer them one at a time. If people want spoilers let them have it this isn't 1999.

Leveling guide:

Full quest break down here: WARNING GO THROUGH ALL TEXT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU HAND THEM ANYTHING AS THEY CAN AND WILL EAT YOUR ITEMS. YOU GET ZERO GM SUPPORT/REPLACEMENTS ALSO LAUGHED AT BY GUILDIES

Tudor in paineel wants:
Rusty circlet (oasis-spectres)
sphere of the brightest light (commons - greater lightstone)

----------

Put on the halo item you received from Tudor
Scholar Felim -- hole
hand in VS head
----------
coldain surgeon - crystal caverns
<hand in VS head>(you get it back)
Then hand in < scalpal + jar + head >

--------------

Scholar Felim - the hole
<turn in preserved head>
------------------
Spigot the Trusted - steamfont
<hand in 1,2,3 Brain resuscitators> at same time
----------------
Scholar Felim - the hole

HAIL HIM FIRST

< turn in brain resuscitator and soul from tunare>

---------------------
Coldain Surgeon - crystal cav

<hand her brain>

Get earing.
[\spoiler]

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Several people in the guild bitched at me about this same thing just a few pages ago.

I dunno, apparently it's some kind of rite of passage now? I haven't seen an embargo of information about a quest like this in anything I've ever played before. It's bizarre.

Speaking of Tunes/Secrets, where have they been? I've seen Tunes on the server about twice in the last week. They just hidden so no one bugs them while they're working on something?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Korvaxs is dealing with some RL shit, Tunes and Secrets have been busting ass fixing bugs, improving the server.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Bizzare is a good way to put it. People will get lost and then ask people. People get annoyed because they get asked questions about the quest all the time. Everyone gets pissed. Good luck with that.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
So just post the guide here I don't see what the big deal is. Mods that straight delete threads and posts are basically garbage individuals and do not deserve any community posting on their own forums.

Post up all your guides on REREROLLED MY BROTHERS!

Unless of course you're are scared the Admin of a private decade old elf simulator will retaliate against you then all I have to say is:

Stop being a pussy. You guys jumped on Gravel's ass for asking. And let's be honest here...this stuff is stupid hush hush for no fucking reason. If this Admin wants to act like a turd then he'll be the admin of nothing.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll go first.

IN ORDER TO GET PLANE ACCESS you need to:

Fight the FOCUS OF HATE in Lake Rathe. He's on one of the Aviak Isles.
The fight is pretty nasty. He flurries and shit and spawns a shit ton of adds. We killed im at level by binding ourselves near him and just zerging him to death.

Fight the FOCUS OF AIR in Ocean of Tears. Probably the easiest one. I forget what he does. It was not hard.

Fight the FOCUS OF FEAR in Gorge of King Xorrb. He spawns adds and heals to full if you dont kill the adds. Kill the adds asap.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I'll go first.

IN ORDER TO GET PLANE ACCESS you need to:

Fight the FOCUS OF HATE in Lake Rathe. He's on one of the Aviak Isles.
The fight is pretty nasty. He flurries and shit and spawns a shit ton of adds. We killed im at level by binding ourselves near him and just zerging him to death.

Fight the FOCUS OF AIR in Ocean of Tears. Probably the easiest one. I forget what he does. It was not hard.

Fight the FOCUS OF FEAR in Gorge of King Xorrb. He spawns adds and heals to full if you dont kill the adds. Kill the adds asap.

Look like 4 posts up bro.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Also thought the response to Gravel was pants on the head retarded. People still taking these pixels way too damn serious 15+ years later.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Also thought the response to Gravel was pants on the head retarded. People still taking these pixels way too damn serious 15+ years later.
What response? And we are invested, of course we taking this shit seriously.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We told you day 1 in guild that the staff doesn't want the quest info plastered all over the server forum. Someone else in guild (before RR was around) was told not to discuss those quests on the forum. Hatorade probably didn't know any better. I had a feeling it would be deleted. Keep the info here. It's fine, as this is our de-facto guild forum.

Let the rest of the server have a bit of mystery and challenge and figure things out. I have had tells with plenty of people in and out of guild giving advice and flat out told where to look and what items.