EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hatorade and I got lguk on farm status. Tomorrow we're going to trio VP at 36.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ha it was quite the farm, thinking I will two box though not sure what yet, maybe zerker or rogue, possible cleric for bitch buffs and heals but nothing complicated as bard is already king of that.

What class is you friend? Ranger might be good too if they aren't gimp.

Hathe

Monk / Cleric. We need to swap cleric and shaman, so I play War / Clr and he plays Shm / Monk. Makes a little more sense that way, we just play the roles we traditionally play. I got him to 22 tonight so he can group with me. Not a whole lot left in Lguk for us besides bags. Thinking we start putting solb on farm status and give naggy an attempt in a couple days.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Monk / Cleric. We need to swap cleric and shaman, so I play War / Clr and he plays Shm / Monk. Makes a little more sense that way, we just play the roles we traditionally play. I got him to 22 tonight so he can group with me. Not a whole lot left in Lguk for us besides bags. Thinking we start putting solb on farm status and give naggy an attempt in a couple days.

Sounds good! Before SolB we should go to mistmoore to gear up a bit, and assuming the quests work we could get Lambent and Crafted quest items.

Last edited:

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Epics available on this server? If so are they boosted like other items? Can't find anything about it on the server forums so I assume not.

radditsu

The previous servers had faster epics. However if they are doing the unique key quests they are retarded.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
After reading the forums in full(not much there) I found some bug reports about epics so they are in but zero guides on how to get them. I assume they explain it via NPCs in game, anyone know where or when to start?

Roraiel

Molten Core Raider
After reading the forums in full(not much there) I found some bug reports about epics so they are in but zero guides on how to get them. I assume they explain it via NPCs in game, anyone know where or when to start?

Epics are in and follow the standard quest, and yes they are boosted. I got my celestial fists in about a total of 6 hours, it only took so long because the Immortals book didn't want to drop.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hey who was it that gave my bard the hook up? Huge thank you, the weapons alone are making leveling far easier then it would have been using FS or worse.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
That was me.

And yea, most epics blaze by.

The paladin epic is being a little gay because Priests of Life isn't resolved by the serverwide adjustments. You need that for Soulfire. I am confident that the thought destroyer in hate can't spawn, as I've killed everything in hate several times without triggering her. The Lich of Miragul was also down for a more extended period than 2 hours. I checked on 4 occasions over 3 days before I saw him up. Not sure what his spawn is. There is a remote chance some dork was farming him for no reason at all.

BTW, and I'm sure it's been said, Manastone is in, and works everywhere. It's fantastic for early era casters. Mana regen tends to eclipse it only once you're in a certain amount of luclin gear. I think it should be restricted to classic and kunark, but this ain't my rodeo.

Shared bank slots work. Leadership AA works.

Bane weapons exist, but aren't necessary for any fights so far. I asked him to buff bane weapons to make them fun or interesting, and he told me to fuck off. I'm sure that makes a lot of people happy.

For those that haven't played EQ in a long time or haven't played on the RoF client and are using the download from the forums; you can click from inside bags, coin has no weight, and there are a few graphics options you can enable in the advanced area. But many of the new options aren't designed for classic/luclin level zones, so I'd enabling bloom might look like shit, and shadows+particle effects will enable EQ Powerpoint.

radditsu

That was me.

And yea, most epics blaze by.

The paladin epic is being a little gay because Priests of Life isn't resolved by the serverwide adjustments. You need that for Soulfire. I am confident that the thought destroyer in hate can't spawn, as I've killed everything in hate several times without triggering her. The Lich of Miragul was also down for a more extended period than 2 hours. I checked on 4 occasions over 3 days before I saw him up. Not sure what his spawn is. There is a remote chance some dork was farming him for no reason at all.

BTW, and I'm sure it's been said, Manastone is in, and works everywhere. It's fantastic for early era casters. Mana regen tends to eclipse it only once you're in a certain amount of luclin gear. I think it should be restricted to classic and kunark, but this ain't my rodeo.

Shared bank slots work. Leadership AA works.

Bane weapons exist, but aren't necessary for any fights so far. I asked him to buff bane weapons to make them fun or interesting, and he told me to fuck off. I'm sure that makes a lot of people happy.

For those that haven't played EQ in a long time or haven't played on the RoF client and are using the download from the forums; you can click from inside bags, coin has no weight, and there are a few graphics options you can enable in the advanced area. But many of the new options aren't designed for classic/luclin level zones, so I'd enabling bloom might look like shit, and shadows+particle effects will enable EQ Powerpoint.

Bane damage is weird. Unless they fixed it anything with +1 on any bane like disease damage was doing full swings. So you could go Hard with fucking akheva sticks.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I'd recommend wizard for dps given how easy it is to abuse ooc regen here. Mages/pets got nerfed last night. In fear, a buddy's light blue beast pet was/is a better tank than my 50 war.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Fucked him up! Grats on the cloak Hathe! No scale for me though so have to kill him again...
EaZO0kE.jpg

Last edited: