EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Hatorade, if I see you online tomorrow I'll give you a kedge backbone. Found 1 in my bank.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hatorade, if I see you online tomorrow I'll give you a kedge backbone. Found 1 in my bank.

Dude named Sjana gave me one, only need warlord in KC, some running around for turn ins then trak/undead bard. Woo!

Hathe sorry for the rushing around, bard speed went to my brain!

Last edited:

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Server down?

Just killed that Lich in Lake Rathe, but he managed to take out my Shaman in the process. Fucking corpse only has 8mins timer! No way to run back in time.

Then server dropped anyway. Grr.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Server down?

Just killed that Lich in Lake Rathe, but he managed to take out my Shaman in the process. Fucking corpse only has 8mins timer! No way to run back in time.

Then server dropped anyway. Grr.

Don't worry too much if servers went down that corpse is gone anyway, also any of us will run around getting you the Focus/flags if you need it.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, no shit. I started a 4 day weekend as of today. Fucking no EQ for basically the entire time. God dammit!

The addiction is real, yo!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yea, no shit. I started a 4 day weekend as of today. Fucking no EQ for basically the entire time. God dammit!

The addiction is real, yo!
He now says he is working on getting it switched over ASAP, likely a player is giving him the hook up until things get straight.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Servers up!
No it isn't but gave you that nostalgic feels for a moment

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
From tunes:

I deployed this in Azure at a grand total of $65/month.

Please let me know how everything is if there's any connection issues.

If you want to donate, go for it, currently donators don't get any incentives, but I'll have Koraxs add something in, maybe a zone for y'all supporters. The button is at the bottom of the forum.

There will be no p2w don't worry.

I threw 5 bucks at them.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Shit, I plan on installing tonight. Are there any custom class things I should be aware of? KPemu had warriors chaining crips when berserk, anything like that? Trying to decide what duo I want to roll with.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Shit, I plan on installing tonight. Are there any custom class things I should be aware of? KPemu had warriors chaining crips when berserk, anything like that? Trying to decide what duo I want to roll with.

All standard fare. Just buffed spells and weaps / items
Almost: Pets are strong, warriors have huge aggro modifiers, knights have additional defensive skills, i'm sure there is a few more.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Can you guys recommend a good class to start out with for me? I could try to dual-box but never done it before as well.

Just a combo that will get some normal dude getting going well enough. Like I know Warrior is not a wise choice

Shaman and something?