EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, I mean it'll be great if they can reimburse this stuff, but realistically I know it's probably not going to happen. From what i've gathered, both Tunes/Maze have been hella busy with IRL shit, so I don't expect them to be able to fix this and cater to each person who needs stuff reimbursed, nor do I blame them - real life always comes first before something like this.

I'm having a great time here, but truth be told, the stability over the last few weeks has left a lot to be desired. Here's to hoping they get things fixed and running smoothly!

Vaultek

Molten Core Raider
I know this is a free server but damn this makes me salty. I have to redo the damn earring quest and get 62 back and the only reason I got to complete the quest is because I bought the tormax brain from a guy who's name I can't remember.

Maximum Lame.

I'll check when the server comes back up, but I may have a spare jar. I know I have spares for several of the quest pieces so if anyone needs any just ask.

vector5

Molten Core Raider
Awesome, I am king in game.
The one thing this downtime has done is made consider alting up a Berserker instead of a ranger. I got a nice 2hander from droga that could take me to 50 fast. Just a matter of getting some trash gear for the ride.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
This is a bummer for sure. On top of this there's no worthwhile server to play in the meantime~

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I know it's not major but if I lost the tainted BP for my epic I'll be salty. Been killing that thought Destroyer in hate every chance I get and she keeps dropping the bard planar BP but no epic peice. Finally got one but I can't remember if it was yesterday or this morning. Oh well.

Question, where did you guys exp post 50 but prior to Kunark? I have Nag and Vox but haven't had the time to do the other 4.

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
Awesome, I am king in game.
The one thing this downtime has done is made consider alting up a Berserker instead of a ranger. I got a nice 2hander from droga that could take me to 50 fast. Just a matter of getting some trash gear for the ride.

I have plenty of stuff laying around for new toons. Haste belts/rings/earrings etc. IGN is same as here

I know it's not major but if I lost the tainted BP for my epic I'll be salty. Been killing that thought Destroyer in hate every chance I get and she keeps dropping the bard planar BP but no epic peice. Finally got one but I can't remember if it was yesterday or this morning. Oh well.

Question, where did you guys exp post 50 but prior to Kunark? I have Nag and Vox but haven't had the time to do the other 4.

I was in kunark around 52 iirc but I remember xp in fear being decent. Always check to see if the others are up, it's easy to get help for them in guild and they don't take long. Even phinny. Fuck phinny.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sucks. I think I'll lose out on all the haste stuff that people gave me and go from 45 to level 30 or so.

Question for those higher up in Velious/Luclin/Pop -

How far is soloing viable with a knight class and no healer box? I haven't needed to heal myself in-fight at all yet and my second box is pure DPS. I'm wondering if down the road I'm going to be forced to group to do anything fun.

Also, how viable is charm as a DPS option compared to melee classes as levels scale?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any box combo will need help for raid targets unless you are geared BiS and with AA. Group stuff, you should have no problem.

Charm is powerful here, but you definitely need heal assist for charm breaks and whatnot.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
damn, some of y'all need to chill. I spent my whole day off on the game yesterday, but that's just how shit goes. will try to lend a hand to those that need to repeat.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Server up.

I went to bed at 5:15am eastern on Monday morning and everything through then is saved.

Roraiel

Molten Core Raider
A lot of people spent their whole day off trying to push forward in the game, but not all of us have the luxury of doing that on a regular basis (or going hard every single day) because of wives, children, responsibilities, etc., so this kind of event can be a huge setback. Between chasing a toddler, a dog, and doing my best to make the old lady happy I managed to get 40 aa on the monk, 2 levels (60) and about 18 aa on the druid, along with ST keys for both. So yeah, the tryhards won't be affected as much - but like I said it's a big hit for the filthy casuals with families.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
looks like autoscribe past 50 was fixed. was hoping to get my alts to 65 before that happened. :( start holding onto 51+ spells, but check PoK too.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I imagine you can get everything you need in PoK, with exception of PoP spells and Ancients. Quite a few mobs are easily downed on the server for Ancient spells though. It's not such a big deal, just a little more work. And it honestly makes sense. If you were legit leveling without any twinking or PL whatsoever, as a melee type you need to be able to kill raid targets for the best weapons upgrades. With auto-scribe, you literally just level and get your most powerful spells handed to you. A welcome change, imo.

Tim

Molten Core Raider
I been playing super casual for a bit now. Got a zerker, paladin, monk, warrior, shaman, druid and cleric all between 25 and 40. Shout out to Hatorade for hooking my zerker Skald up with a 2hander and fbss.

I want to join the rerolled guild but cant pick a char. Server makes me feel like an MMO newbie all over again. feelsgoodman.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Indeed. I have my warrior twink guilded.

Sorry about the confusion on discord the other night when we were doing BB. I was a bit tipsy and my audio levels were all over the place. I couldn't hear peeps most of the time.