EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For clarification, that extra zip file you had to download.. you need to dump the whole thing into the base EQ folder you compiled of the 10 base ROF2 client zip files. When prompted to overwrite, you need to select "yes".

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Anyone available to help me get flagged for the planes and maybe kunark this afternoon? I tried the mob in lake rathe last night and got curb stomped. I was able to solo the lich in the maze though!

Last edited:

Dexz

Golden Squire
Anyone available to help me get flagged for the planes and maybe kunark this afternoon? I tried the mob in lake rathe last night and got curb stomped. I was able to solo the lich in the maze though!

Ask in guild chat, the peps are super awesome when it comes to progession kills. If you still need help when i get on around 10 cst ill come over.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've been on vacation the last week. Will be back Tuesday to help out if anyone needs anything (currently have VT, but not flagged for PoP). I can probably tank most of the Velious stuff on my monk.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
For others future reference. I was able to duo the oot and gorge mobs with my cleric and warrior at 50. One in lake rathe owns me though.

Dexz

Golden Squire
For others future reference. I was able to duo the oot and gorge mobs with my cleric and warrior at 50. One in lake rathe owns me though.
Yah the adds, ill see of my necro can add enough dps to kill him

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The one in the lake is the most difficult. It just keeps shitting out adds based on a timer. Key is pure raw DPS on the named. Ignore the adds or you just get swamped. If you still can't win, you need more levels or just ask for assistance.

Biggby

Molten Core Raider
Could I get a guild invite some time... in Australia so odd time zone and very casual... just nice to get guild chat and help if I'm desperate.

Biggby - War
Shimsham - Shaman

Cheers

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just FYI. We had a million tank / healer combos in guild. We really could use some raw DPS!

Wiz, Rogue, etc!

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
Surely that's because anyone starting up casually wants to be at least reasonably self sufficient through the early stages?

I was toying with the idea of a bard/wiz combo to pbaoe as many mobs as possible but went traditional instead.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Surely that's because anyone starting up casually wants to be at least reasonably self sufficient through the early stages?

I was toying with the idea of a bard/wiz combo to pbaoe as many mobs as possible but went traditional instead.

Yeah but it's tuned to accommodate almost any duo. I just made it to Velious boxing two necromancers.

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
Yeah but it's tuned to accommodate almost any duo. I just made it to Velious boxing two necromancers.

Maybe I'll give it a shot when I've next got a few hours to kill - I do love bards and wizards a lot more than sks and shammies.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Maybe I'll give it a shot when I've next got a few hours to kill - I do love bards and wizards a lot more than sks and shammies.

Bard/Wiz would be cool. Resists/speed/dps and the Bard can probably tank at the group level just fine.

Also you can bind anywhere even melee can be bound in any zone.

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
Bard/Wiz would be cool. Resists/speed/dps and the Bard can probably tank at the group level just fine.

That's useful to know, cheers. The two necro pets must smash mobs - even my sk pet wrecks stuff by himself. I think I just need to get myself out of that p99 mindset.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
That's useful to know, cheers. The two necro pets must smash mobs - even my sk pet wrecks stuff by himself. I think I just need to get myself out of that p99 mindset.

Yeah the pets do work. My original plan was to chain pet for raid mob kills but it turns out that all the raid mobs through kunark can be snared and don't summon (except Phinny) so I've been snare kiting everything.

Biggby

Molten Core Raider
Once I get comfortable and can maybe twink a wee bit I'll try a rogue out... Paly or SK partner

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I wasn't able to bind in Chardok.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It will give you the fail message to try binding in a city, but then if you read the next line you will see it tells you that you are successfully bound. This is normal.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
It will give you the fail message to try binding in a city, but then if you read the next line you will see it tells you that you are successfully bound. This is normal.
Is it just that they made all zones outdoor zones? I've found my Jboots work in every dungeon I've been to.

Also, I was in Sebilis last night griding exp, and a guild duo, BRD/BST, showed up. Sorry I suck at remember names. He helped me clear to Trakanon only to find he wasn't even up. I felt so bad. I didn't even think to check MQ. Plus he gave me a freaking awesome sword that rapes faces. So thank you and I'm sorry I wasted so much of yout time. I am camped down there though soloing Jugs and Reets for nice exp so that's one plus.

Just love how helpful everyone seems to be, even to us casuals. You guys are great!

Last edited: