EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rerolled PoP crew pushed hard all day yesterday with some backflags and an eventual EP run.

Rathe Council and Fennin Ro down.

Failed Coirnav, but lessons were learned.

PoTime is on the horizon !

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It will give you the fail message to try binding in a city, but then if you read the next line you will see it tells you that you are successfully bound. This is normal.

Oh, thanks for the info! I was just going by the error message. I didn't think it would let me, but I tried anyway and was basically expecting the message, so it didn't occur to me that the error message would be wrong.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
My work schedule is a bit wonky this week. I likely won't have a lot of playtime between Mon-Thurs. I'm going to try to knock out emp keys and vt shards in the odd hours I have.

Is anyone else working on emp keys now that I can look for? I can only charm up to level 53 mobs right now (light blue) and my best pet is green, so doing the seals might not be doable with by 2 box.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ya'll need to get me POP flagged. I got my sceptre done last night. I actually made a mage mule if anybody ever needs Wisps. Servitor of luclin is super easy if anybody is farming luclinite. I also have a ton of planar rifts in my inventory now, but they made them so that they need to be deattuned. I am making ton of bank selling Praesortium horses in Seru. So if someone is desperate for a rift I can deattune them.

Dexz

Golden Squire
The Fabled gear that drops in VP is nutz. Going to completing the 65 quest tonight. I have all items except the spec and wisp drops. If anyone has plans on rolling ToV or ST lemme know, all i need for SoL access.
-Treat

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
There is a another zip inside the spellfile that I had to extract separately. That fixed my Misty thicket and Toxx Forrest zones. The issue with Nek can be resolved by deleting your nektulos.eng and nektulosa.eng files. When you log in it will redownload those files from the host. Warning Nek Forrest is hella bugged and mobs with path under the zone.

My only real issue with the server at this point is the Zone Permission Errors. Highpass and Warrens are two that always get me. Need a GM to do magic on their end for those.

I replaced all files in the folder with both the RoF"NLFiles.rar (61,046kb) and the ROF2 Missing Files for NL.zip (21,849kb) but that didn't fix anything. Has anyone tried zoning into East Commons? I really, really want to play and enjoy this server, but so many of my favorite zones seem to have problems :( Can you double check which link/file you extracted for me please? I'll avoid Nektulos, it was just the first zone I went to to check if it was revamped or not. And I desperately want to see MIsty Thicket again, it's been so long, since Al'kabor, that I've been able to enjoy the prevamped Misty, and it's where all my original EQ memories began. Even though leveling is fast I desperately want to do 1-12 there.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My work schedule is a bit wonky this week. I likely won't have a lot of playtime between Mon-Thurs. I'm going to try to knock out emp keys and vt shards in the odd hours I have.

Is anyone else working on emp keys now that I can look for? I can only charm up to level 53 mobs right now (light blue) and my best pet is green, so doing the seals might not be doable with by 2 box.
I just need Emp to finish my key. Probably won't be on tonight, but maybe tomorrow.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's a few with a bunch of Planes Rifts from Emp. It needs 20k for a de-attune to trade, but someone might be sitting on piles of plat to help you out.

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
There's a few with a bunch of Planes Rifts from Emp. It needs 20k for a de-attune to trade, but someone might be sitting on piles of plat to help you out.

I grabbed some extra tonight if someone has the cash.

Does the key to VT add to your key ring? If so, can you just deattune the key?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The key itself isn't Attunable iirc, it's just straight up No Drop. So that probably wouldn't work.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
If you need planar rift ask rinat/radditsu. I got 120kish on me to deattune shit.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
None of the stats on the Velious Entry Token are registering, like the HP regen, attack etc. This seems to be a result of it being assigned to the Ammo slot. Not sure if Maze intended for these stats to be pointless but it seems sort of unlikely since he custom crafted all of it and put it on an item.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's known. All the entry tokens are ammo slot and ammo slot doesn't register stats.