EQMac Shutting down

2002User

Bronze Knight of the Realm
LoL dang bro calm down no reason to be angry 24/7 you sound like a moran
Perfectly calm, just pointing and laughing at you with the rest of the EverQuest community for your constant attempts to be relevant in a 14 year old dead game. If you were a true EQMac legend, you would have realized that the Sleeper script has been broken since Day 1, farmed the shit out of SoDs/Gnome Masks with the zone crash respawn, and bought a luxury car or at least moved out of mommie's basement. Too bad you waste your life on a meaningless video game for nothing, and get farmed on Red repeatedly by mediocre players.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Myconstant attempts to be relevant in a 14 year old dead gamemessage board. Too badIwastemylifetalkingabout a meaningless video game,I don't even play, for nothing.
Fix it for you. Which is more pathetic btw?

*Spoiler alert.*

You.

2002User

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Big flex dont you know hes somebody on p99?!
I'd say top 10 in importance.

Fix it for you. Which is more pathetic btw?

*Spoiler alert.*

You.
Big Flex is mad Teams99 is never comin' out and that his beloved Red99 is more blue than Blue99. Besides, the answer is Rellapse if you look at my recent reputation from him. Got destroyed in the thread after posting a few replies chalk full of autism, then posted a very angry and racially fueled comment in my reputation section.

Rellapse_sl

shitlord
confirmed mad hes irrelevant and bad at his favorite video game, and wasn't even close to waking the sleeper first on al'kabor
What I thought can't provide proof of your claim. Fail troll is fail.

rrr_img_50886.jpg