EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Im going to list all of my purchases over the next week:

Today I spend $564 rebuilding the diamond drive on my sled, and $510 on a new set of insanely heavy duty chains. Oh and I spend $64 in diesel to go up in the middle of nowhere to save a buddy who put his pickup over the bank.
Today I spent $7.34 on a pack of cigarettes, $85 on blow, and Smed picked up the hookers. Today was a good day.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I just bought 4 homeless people the Founder's Pack, just to annoy etchazz.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I just bought 4 homeless people the Founder's Pack, just to annoy etchazz.
thank you. tis the season of giving.
smile.png

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Those $100 packages already paying off :p
Dude, why are you being such a fucktard? People wanted a thread to discuss their plans about the game in it's upcoming early stages, and you have only served to shit on it, and look down your nose on the people in it. You are starting to remind me of a lesser version of that one guy who was always shitting up threads...what was his name? Oh yeah, Qwerty. Stop being Qwerty. #Jimmies rustled.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dude, why are you being such a fucktard? People wanted a thread to discuss their plans about the game in it's upcoming early stages, and you have only served to shit on it, and look down your nose on the people in it. You are starting to remind me of a lesser version of that one guy who was always shitting up threads...what was his name? Oh yeah, Qwerty. Stop being Qwerty. #Jimmies rustled.
Holy shit someone pissed in this guy's cheerios. It was a response to Powah's post, jesus christ take a breather.

Oh and btw, SOE deserves any comments about this obvious cash grab, lets-sell-alpha-spots before alpha even begins!

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
Do you guys think the money for founders packs just go right to smeds personal bank account? What about the other people who work at SOE?

Man selling preorder packages on comission must be nice. Dats some phat lewts.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How many alpha spots are there?
The only stipulation on that page is they stop selling once alpha starts, so as many people they can grab money from.

I'm sure there will be a "Alpha starts next week, last chance to get in!".

misery_sl

shitlord
The only stipulation on that page is they stop selling once alpha starts, so as many people they can grab money from.

I'm sure there will be a "Alpha starts next week, last chance to get in!".
*Trailblazer pack Limited Time Offer features are available through the Alpha portion of Landmark. They will no longer be available with the pack once Landmark enters Closed Beta.
Again, you can buy into the alpha throughout the entirety of the alpha.

I pity thee non-believers.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
I spend the $99 because.........what else is there to do while waiting for Brads game? I can either build shit in EQN, or argue with the morons in the political thread, or sit around here and wax poetic about shit I did in 00'. Seemed an easy choice.

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Setting foot in Home Depot or Lowes, doesnt matter I always spend about 100 there
I should buy stock in the Depot. I am just about done redoing my basement after I gutted it. Spent a lot of money every day there.

Remit_sl

shitlord
I should buy stock in the Depot. I am just about done redoing my basement after I gutted it. Spent a lot of money every day there.
Fuck home depot. Go to lowes. Only buy doors and MAYBE cabinets at home depot. Set up an LAR account while you are at it if you are actually going to spend a decent amount (>$5k)

Remit_sl

shitlord
Oh and I spent $370.76 today on battery chargers, and probably another $50 on diesel and gas to go play in the snow today.

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
Bought 1 bitcoin recently for $425. Also went to Wendy's and got a double mushroom bacon melt combo for like $9.

Also I paid early into Landmark because I support sand art. We need more Sand Art.