EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Other things I could have spent $100.00

• The aforementioned 1.5 tanks of gas.
  • Dinner for my wife and I at an okay restaurant
  • Dinner for my whole family at semi shitty chain restaurant.
  • Setting foot in Home Depot or Lowes, doesnt matter I always spend about 100 there
  • A pair of Lucky Jeans.
  • A shirt from Nordstrom
  • I probably could have got the Lawn Doctor people to winterize my front lawn, never done it before, but I imagine its about 100.
  • I could have prepaid another month at Crossfit
  • A bunch of books Ill never finish reading.
  • I could have bought my son 25,000 gems for Clash of Clans (lol, now THAT is a cash grab)
  • Call of Duty and Battlefield 4
  • I probably could buy enough power ups to get through level 184 in candy crush, been stuck on it about a month. (another ACTUAL cash grab)
  • I could buy a watch Ill never wear
  • This guy could paint my car

I mean whatever. Stop worrying about what other people spend their money on. Value is determined by what someone is willing to pay for something.
In the words of the great philosopher The Situation,

rrr_img_49709.png

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Other things I could have spent $100.00

• The aforementioned 1.5 tanks of gas.
  • Dinner for my wife and I at an okay restaurant
  • Dinner for my whole family at semi shitty chain restaurant.
  • Setting foot in Home Depot or Lowes, doesnt matter I always spend about 100 there
  • A pair of Lucky Jeans.
  • A shirt from Nordstrom
  • I probably could have got the Lawn Doctor people to winterize my front lawn, never done it before, but I imagine its about 100.
  • I could have prepaid another month at Crossfit
  • A bunch of books Ill never finish reading.
  • I could have bought my son 25,000 gems for Clash of Clans (lol, now THAT is a cash grab)
  • Call of Duty and Battlefield 4
  • I probably could buy enough power ups to get through level 184 in candy crush, been stuck on it about a month. (another ACTUAL cash grab)
  • I could buy a watch Ill never wear
  • This guy could paint my car

I mean whatever. Stop worrying about what other people spend their money on. Value is determined by what someone is willing to pay for something.
In the words of the great philosopher The Situation,

rrr_img_49709.png
Don't lie.

That ENTIRE post was just to post that video.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
what

Thank you for helping me see the wrongness in my ways oh wise one. I will now ask for a refund.

I didn't realize that some people here take 100 bucks so seriously, and I was wrong for underestimating the values. Christmas is coming, and perhaps some people might be reflecting their own insecurities upon those of us who are fortunate enough to throw our money at the things that we might enjoy. This saddens me. I will take that one hundred dollars back, and with it I will change the world by donating it to starving children in Africa. Thank you for helping me to see the light through your wise words.
people like you are the reason why people like bernie madoff are able to get away with what they do. so don't worry, like P.T. barnum said, "there's a sucker born every minute."

Caliane

people like you are the reason why people like bernie madoff are able to get away with what they do. so don't worry, like P.T. barnum said, "there's a sucker born every minute."
or as Ut likes to bitch about, how these assholes are still in business and keep getting jobs. while innovative designers often are stuck in obscurity.

misery_sl

shitlord
Shut yer trap. You have no idea how I spend my money. This is literally the first time in years that I have spent ANY money on a game. Perhaps I'm just more passionate about this one and you should fuck off over to a thread for a game that you're actually interested in and stop spamming the same stuff over and over to try and get reactions from people who actually have jobs.

Like Al Gore said, "There's an Internet troll born every second."

Caliane

Shut yer trap. You have no idea how I spend my money. This is literally the first time in years that I have spent ANY money on a game. Perhaps I'm just more passionate about this one and you should fuck off over to a thread for a game that you're actually interested in and stop spamming the same stuff over and over to try and get reactions from people who actually have jobs.
that just makes it even MORE hilarious. Of all the games. All the promises.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Spent $240 in 4.5 hours last night on a sushi date + night out for my girl and I. I wish she played MMOs.

PhoneticHalo_sl

shitlord
People dropping money into a game that going to be free to play makes the game better for people who want to play for free. so whats the issue?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
People dropping money into a game that going to be free to play makes the game better for people who want to play for free. so whats the issue?
I thought the FTP set up would send these people to another thread alone. Isn't that the bane of society already?

Caliane

is that how that works?

Was DCUO made better with the $200 collectors editions pre-release, before it failed and went ftp in like 6 months? Hrm, or am I thinking Reckogning. which game had 200? or was it starwars?

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Do we know what the cutoff date is going to be for purchasing these early access packs?

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
Totally guessing here, so take from it what you will:

The $99 pack probably ends when the alpha starts (Guessing around Dec/Jan).

The $60 probably ends when Closed beta starts, and $40 will be available until just before beta is over.

misery_sl

shitlord
Do we know what the cutoff date is going to be for purchasing these early access packs?
"Trailblazer pack Limited Time Offer features are available through the Alpha portion of Landmark. They will no longer be available with the pack once Landmark enters Closed Beta."

From the official site.

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Thanks! I'm definitely considering the $100 option, but want to wait until all the Christmas shopping is done.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Thanks! I'm definitely considering the $100 option, but want to wait until all the Christmas shopping is done.
You can gift the founders packs. Leave somebody a not-so-subtle hint about what you want in your stocking

Remit_sl

shitlord
Im going to list all of my purchases over the next week:

Today I spend $564 rebuilding the diamond drive on my sled, and $510 on a new set of insanely heavy duty chains. Oh and I spend $64 in diesel to go up in the middle of nowhere to save a buddy who put his pickup over the bank.