EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck home depot. Go to lowes. Only buy doors and MAYBE cabinets at home depot. Set up an LAR account while you are at it if you are actually going to spend a decent amount (>$5k)
Lowes is for girls dude....men go to home depot

Caliane

Lowes is cheaper. And we all know this thread is not about spending money wisely.

Couloir_sl

shitlord
Up to Emida Peak in north idaho. No pics, but there wasnt enough base yet anyways. Luckily I didnt find any stumps yet...
Alright I'll take your word for it this time. I thought everybody has at least one GoPro strapped to them at all times these days. Already out sledding with an 18 inch base? I like the cut of your jib. Best of luck continuing to steer clear of the snow snakes.

Sorry for the thread hijack, you can all continue entertaining me with your exercises in amateur accounting, pre or post-purchase rationalization, Home Depot vs. Lowes arguments, and general butthurt over the whole pay to test thing.

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
Sorry for the thread hijack, you can all continue entertaining me with your exercises in amateur accounting, pre or post-purchase rationalization, Home Depot vs. Lowes arguments, and general butthurt over the whole pay to test thing.
Srsly. No one commented on my Bitcoin or Wendys
frown.png
Do I have to buy a second founders pack or worse go to Arbys??

Bruman

Golden Squire
I spend hundreds a month on Transformers. Yes, plastic robot toys. And I'm a grown ass married man with a family, a mortgage, retirement funds, etc.

(Still not buying the Founder's pack, though).

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I spend hundreds a month on Transformers. Yes, plastic robot toys. And I'm a grown ass married man with a family, a mortgage, retirement funds, etc.

(Still not buying the Founder's pack, though).
i wish to christ i still had all my transformer, GI joe, and star wars toys from my childhood; and enough self discipline and foresight to have not opened any of them...

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I had to spend $750 for the tag transfer tax on a new car. W-T-F? I should've just bought 7 alpha accounts. Hindsight!

xzi

Mouthbreather
Shoulda bought the founders pack and built your own DMV

with blackjack!
and hookers!

overbyte

Golden Knight of the Realm
I had to spend $750 for the tag transfer tax on a new car. W-T-F? I should've just bought 7 alpha accounts. Hindsight!
You should have just gotten a custom plate: IPLAYEQ or some shit.

I just netted $600 by selling my painted warmachine army. I may buy landmark access, but it will probably be flipped into m:tg; I've been wanting a The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale.