EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Meatus_sl

shitlord
fucks sake, just went in to a prime location and claimed my land. Went to another isle to do some gathering, when I wanted to go back there was no claim anywhere and my flag is gone.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
fucks sake, just went in to a prime location and claimed my land. Went to another isle to do some gathering, when I wanted to go back there was no claim anywhere and my flag is gone.
make sure you are on the right server it loves to send you to the wrong one

Corvid_sl

shitlord
Nice. Crafted a Legendary pick. If someone starts chopping a tree, I can dig them 50 feet into the ground before the tree falls. Hah. Need to find someone that's AFK now.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
wife and I are on Serenity - Ravine now as well. Still plenty of open space around the edge would be nice to have a concentration of people from here

Corvid_sl

shitlord
Was there any trick to making that? I have been trying to get a better copper axe and for the life of me cannot roll a good one. I made 14 of the things last night.
Nah, no trick that I'm aware of. I just needed to craft the next pick up and it turned out Orange/Legendary.

Caliane

They are treating this faster, with more honesty and constant communication then any live MMO I remember from the last decade, and those were usually paid too (+ sub!). Even judging them as a released game instead of an alpha puts their current effort at the top of the ladder.
its nice to see/hear for sure.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
There are way too many people in this game! I finally snagged a claim that is semi-close to a portal this morning. I tried digging in my claim it wouldn't let me. Do I have to set permissions or something? I just logged out and left for work. Didn't have time to fuck with it.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
There are way too many people in this game! I finally snagged a claim that is semi-close to a portal this morning. I tried digging in my claim it wouldn't let me. Do I have to set permissions or something? I just logged out and left for work. Didn't have time to fuck with it.
I believe it's build tool use only inside your claim unless permissions can be played with. I can't use my pick inside my claim either.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I believe it's build tool use only inside your claim unless permissions can be played with. I can't use my pick inside my claim either.
Thanks. So if you remove space in your claim, do you get the resources for it or does it just delete the voxels altogether?

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Several spots available on Serenity - Drift.
Well I will have to try again during lunch or after work. (aka proly no chance in hell any decent spots are still open) I do not want to spend half my online time running from the portal hub to wherever I am heading to. I have seen a few spots here and there, but they are hell and gone from being close to the spires.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Thanks. So if you remove space in your claim, do you get the resources for it or does it just delete the voxels altogether?
Yes, the delete tool will give you the resources it removes. Though I haven't tried it on actual ore veins yet so I can't be 100% sure about those but I'd imagine it would still work on them.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Or that's the way I understood it to work. Looking in game now as I delete stuff and I don't see my numbers of stone/dirt rising as I delete.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Spotsstillavailable on Serenity. Just picked one up.
I got one in Serenity - Ravine, made sure it said it in the watermark. But now it just says Unknown Name - Unknown World - Ravine after logging off and back on, but my claim is here at least. Just not sure if it is actually Serenity.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
http://i.imgur.com/BGEaNpH.jpgThis was a gamechanger for me. Griefing fun for everyone.

Lol nice. I went from like the worst god damn iron pick EVER to one of the higher end blue silversteel picks and god damn is it noticable. Crafting quality has SERIOUS and noticeable impacts on performance in game. I was wondering how they would implement it but god damn when you get a great pick you can freaking tell.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nah, no trick that I'm aware of. I just needed to craft the next pick up and it turned out Orange/Legendary.
One thing I know helps is if you wear two of the founder + crafting bracelets seems to at least skew the odds in your favor. Some theories using a higher level forge helps too but gathering the wood for these things is slow enough I don't think there has been enough testing to tell.