EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Anyone having trouble taking screenshots? Supposed to be CTRL F12, but no luck for me.
I keep hearing people say you can't be in windowed mode so maybe check that if you play in a window, mine seem to work fine in fullscreen window mode however.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Pro tip - you absolutely need to use, or get if you don't have, the selection tool. It made my builds 20x's faster. Much like you I manually deleted and marked out my first build, voxel by voxel. You can delete the entirety (well minus the edges, that's another step) of any soil from your claim in one click. Making a line from one end of your claim to the other is just a click as well. Thin walls are super easy, and copy pasting stuff cuts build times down even more.
Line tool also makes a huge difference once you get to the stages requiring finer detail.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Welcome to the Qeynos Qountry Qlub. (No Iksar)

rrr_img_59929.jpg
rrr_img_59930.jpg
rrr_img_59931.jpg
rrr_img_59932.jpg
rrr_img_59933.jpg
rrr_img_59934.jpg

Terial

Trakanon Raider
okay, i've been looking for Amethyst so i can make my Tungston pick, and i can't find it anywhere... I'm on a T3 map but perhaps i don't know where to look... My current pick is a silversteel pick so the next pick is tungston but most stuff on t3 map i can't mine... did i miss something??

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Amethyst is common like dirt on T2 maps, I keep mining it whenever I run to my claim because I just like the way it looks and figure I'll use it for decor

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Amethyst is common like dirt on T2 maps, I keep mining it whenever I run to my claim because I just like the way it looks and figure I'll use it for decor
I've never run into it yet on a T2 map, what does it look like? Is it on the end of another vein?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Made the Viridium pick tonight and just spent about 2 hours running around looking for sapphires. I couldn't find a single one. This is going to be fun...

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Purple/blueish with a purpleish outline. Don't confuse it with cobalt. If you look at it closely you can see the larger gem chunks in the texture.

Also, you should be looking on T3 maps, a good one is Shallows.

rrr_img_59947.jpg

http://phank.com/2014/02/everquest-n...-mining-guide/
thank you, that will help
smile.png
(editL after your post, i knew what to look for and found it! thank you!!)
this is what i've been finding on T3 maps, i have yet to see the bluish veins you posted...
no idea what these are as i can't mine them
rrr_img_59953.jpg
rrr_img_59954.jpg

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Like another poster here, Im also building a tree lol.

Im streaming a build session atm. To make it look as organic as possible Im building it 1 voxel at a time pretty much. The concept is to have some decript gnarled tree that has basically taken over a mountain peak. Im still only on the root system atm. I build 1 root at a time and then smooth it up.

Twitch