EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

misery_sl

shitlord
1) She will be getting pregnant again before going back to work. Unless tubes are tied or you got neutered, count on it.

2) Its cute how you think you'll have more time for games when the kids get older and the wife is working.

Much love my brother.
Yep, co-worker is on his fourth kid now. He is also about to lose his job. People are amusing.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
The trick is to get my kids into gaming at young age.

Honey I am not raiding, this is family time!

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I think i am done building this for now, unless i can find a way to expand upon it/make it a house.. very hard with curved surfaces to close things in. I have an interior but it's more box-e so i did not post it.

2TLQrf3.jpg

3YmAA9T.jpg

0oESWo6.jpg

RR05Be7.jpg

u5mcPYT.jpg

lD9WGWy.jpg

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I've basically devolved into making abstract art now as I'm just playing with the tools to try and learn the limits and strangeness (Hi2u smoothing tool).

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Dude that is fucking boss, and super creative. A++
Thanks man
smile.png
i don't like building "boxes" i like to just start messing around and see where it goes. The oddest thing is that some of these curves look flawless, but if you reverse it to get a mirror, the edges get all screwed up.
I really wanted to make it a "house" but if i close it off it loses that curvy look so i'll just keep it mostly open
smile.png

If you want to see the inside it's on Liberation on Gultch island, north of the spires (pretty close actually) in a desert valley.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Love the shapes you got going on in that, Terial. Looks like some new age place to get a Norrathian colon-cleanse and some therapeutic tea.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
They're a bit of a pain to use. Micro-voxels are one of the things I've been playing around with lately.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I was thinking the same lmfao. Although I imagine me fucking up and trying to ctrl+z it and crying when it doesn't work

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I had tried this micro voxel stuff a few patches ago and crashed every time I pasted them. Glad to see its working now.

Also, can anyone confirm if you're able to make templates out of these micro voxels and paste them without crashing? I had that problem recently as well.

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thanks man
smile.png
i don't like building "boxes" i like to just start messing around and see where it goes. The oddest thing is that some of these curves look flawless, but if you reverse it to get a mirror, the edges get all screwed up.
I really wanted to make it a "house" but if i close it off it loses that curvy look so i'll just keep it mostly open
smile.png

If you want to see the inside it's on Liberation on Gultch island, north of the spires (pretty close actually) in a desert valley.
A couple more curve 'tentacles' and a Squid head = Cthulhu lol, nice work!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I had tried this micro voxel stuff a few patches ago and crashed every time I pasted them. Glad to see its working now.

Also, can anyone confirm if you're able to make templates out of these micro voxels and paste them without crashing? I had that problem recently as well.
I believe this was specifically addressed by some tweets or posts. I want to say it was fixed.

Grundge_sl

shitlord
damn that shit looks nice. That is what I am shooting for myself. Im tired of seeing straight up box style structures. But working with curves is kind of a pain.

Very nicely done.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WTB closed beta, so I can sink my teeth into this without losing motivation that all my shit will be wiped. Thank god templates carry over or I would probably play even less then I already so.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I should have a temporary pass to give out. It's like a 7 day thing but I think I have five to give when beta starts. Just need to remind me and I'll throw you one.