Escape from Tarkov

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Naw there's just too many fucking people. It's been pretty good the last like 3-5 days, but matchmaking past like 8pm CST still takes 4-5 minutes, especially if trying to squad queue.

There's just not enough server slots for everyone, even after their expansion.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Occasionally this game does have its PUBG moments

He was in a squad sniping everyone in range and telling his partners where the bodies are.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

He was in a squad sniping everyone in range and telling his partners where the bodies are.

sacriel is god tier at this game but god damn I can't watch him, he NEVER SHUTS THE FUCK UP

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

That makes it look boring as hell. Spend time looting gear/stuffs, and some neck beard on a hill can one shot you from 1 mile away. /yawn

• 1Picard

Witless

Trakanon Raider
You would think so but in Tarkov its the opposite because.... Russia?
They didn’t code the game to scale up via cloud servers. They use dedicated hardware and only allow so many games per server. So you have to wait for one instance to close before it starts another.

Edit: It’s also why they lowered the allowed time per map by roughly 10 minutes per map. To cycle people through their games quicker.

Last edited:

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
They didn’t code the game to scale up via cloud servers. They use dedicated hardware and only allow so many games per server. So you have to wait for one instance to close before it starts another.

Edit: It’s also why they lowered the allowed time per map by roughly 10 minutes per map. To cycle people through their games quicker.

Yeah I know why... I am just being snarky.

Fadaar

That guy

Really wish they'd add the 10 mins back, at least for some maps. Train on reserve not leaving til <5 mins left most times is just stupid.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Really wish they'd add the 10 mins back, at least for some maps. Train on reserve not leaving til <5 mins left most times is just stupid.

Nikita has said they are going to slowly as they upgrade their server infrastructure

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Forget server bugs, a little while back reserve bugged out to where any time I tried to unlock a door I'd get stuck in animation and could slowly rubber band away. Forgot how I would get unstuck but it was doing it on every door. Even tried ditching my super long gun anD I think I even relogged.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You can tell who has the really precise timings down in their gameplay

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just had my first pvp moment where II killed 3 players that were worse than even me. One of them even started looting a body I was looting and didn't even realize I was alive. I'll upload the video soon.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I've decided that whenever I spawn with a labs keycard as a scav I'm going to drop it on the ground near whichever extract I plan on using so when I inevitably die to some other retard player scav they don't get it

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I've decided that whenever I spawn with a labs keycard as a scav I'm going to drop it on the ground near whichever extract I plan on using so when I inevitably die to some other retard player scav they don't get it

I just put my most valuable loot in my rig, most people don't even check them depending on the rig/weapon you have. (Especially scavs)

But I've noticed about 1/2-1/3 of the time when I go scav on shoreline it spawns me in late near a PMC exit right as people are trying to extract.

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Yea I was completely shocked lol, I went prone to just buy a little more time before he saw me. Didn't think it would be a fucking ninja vanish.

Dude had a decked out rsass and a bunch of other nice stuff on him.