Escape from Tarkov

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah was pretty sick... looking at the gear I am wondering what homie was doing
He talked to the guy (had his dogtag) and dude said he was quitting and was trying to dump his inventory on his friend (who had already died). Said he wasn't that mad, still had 36mill to give his friend.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
It gets better: the guy was a hacker who was in a bunch of clips one shotting people from impossible angles with faceguards and shit. So he was probably giving his friend all his shit before his account got banned.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
So are people still hacking as much as they did a year ago or was this guy the exception? I know that this sort of game attracts hackers/cheaters probably more than other games, it just stinks when you're not a pro already and then get 360 noscoped from across the map.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
So are people still hacking as much as they did a year ago or was this guy the exception? I know that this sort of game attracts hackers/cheaters probably more than other games, it just stinks when you're not a pro already and then get 360 noscoped from across the map.

Battlestate Games finally implemented a third party cheat protection program(BattleEye) so the number of occurrences at least for me has gone WAY down. I think you still run into them from time to time with private cheats but its not nearly as rampant, at least in my experience.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea it's just in the usual holding pattern of most BattleEye games now - cheat provider rolls out a new build, works for a few days, BattleEye updates and banwaves happen.

The issue in Tarkov is more that the server desync and lag can be so shitty at times a lot of engagements feel like something suspect is happening.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The issue in Tarkov is more that the server desync and lag can be so shitty at times a lot of engagements feel like something suspect is happening.

Sounds like PUBG. Shit is rage inducing and the reason I quit playing it. I'll probably hold off on this until they fix those issues.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Sounds like PUBG. Shit is rage inducing and the reason I quit playing it. I'll probably hold off on this until they fix those issues.

It's better than it has ever been performance-wise, but yea during peak hours after the recent surge in popularity it can get a bit sketch still.

It's insane how much this shit blew up in the last month.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Having so many maps available at this stage definitely helps keep the gameplay fresh.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I have been playing for almost 2 years now I think. The map pool being larger than before is definitely a plus... but i wish they would release them quicker.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Bruh I barely even play reserve as it is. Frames are just too shit for me on my poor 1080.

Cannot imagine what streets is gonna be like =\

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
They still need to rework some of the maps too, like interchange needs a lot more extract points.

Rockstar

Trakanon Raider
I can't play anything but labs because of frames.

Especially with scopes, get 70 normally then 30-40 zoomed on woods for example.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
They still need to rework some of the maps too, like interchange needs a lot more extract points.

That is coming in the next mediumish patch I think. Nikita has mentioned on one of the podcasts they are going to add some more extracts and also add raiders that spawn when someone opens KIBA.

I don't play reserve not because of performance but I hate the pvp on it. I feel like reserve is customs 2.0. Its just bigger, but the loot is spread out and generally pretty bad unless you get lucky so after the nerfs you need to take others loot in the form of their gear. But when I play its like.. 1 PMC and like 979853473984750938450938475 player scavs with glucose/raiders thrown in for good measure. If I am going to fight raider AI I would rather play labs, and do almost exclusively. Or you get the sniperthermalloldome kids and I would rather just slit my wrists.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I just had a bug in raid that almost made me HARD rage. Was trying to take a scope off a rifle off a dead body but it glitched out in my bag, doing the fading in and out thing. So two wasted slots, had it happen over the years a few times whatever. Finishing my quest and engage and killed 7 scavs, than try to heal.....won't let me heal or use and other item in my inventory or on hot key. Almost bleed out by the time I extracted.

But found weather station safe key in the run, which is a useless key. That didn't stop someone from quick buying it off the flea market for 53k lol

Fadaar

That guy

I don't see how Customs can have 21 extracts and Interchange only 3. I've yet to run Interchange on my PMC specifically because of that, mostly because I run solo and don't want to deal with extract camping.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I just had a bug in raid that almost made me HARD rage. Was trying to take a scope off a rifle off a dead body but it glitched out in my bag, doing the fading in and out thing. So two wasted slots, had it happen over the years a few times whatever. Finishing my quest and engage and killed 7 scavs, than try to heal.....won't let me heal or use and other item in my inventory or on hot key. Almost bleed out by the time I extracted.

But found weather station safe key in the run, which is a useless key. That didn't stop someone from quick buying it off the flea market for 53k lol

This bug is most common if you move the gun on the dead body THEN try and take something off it. The best way to avoid it is to put the gun either in your bag or your 2ndary slot and take off the attachments from there. I am pretty sure it has to do with the server not updating the gun's position correctly. If you do bug yourself like that you can fix it in raid by ALT+F4 and relogging. There isn't always a great place or time to do that in raid however.

A bug I encounter semi-regularly is when my gun straight up just stops firing. Its not jammed or anything its bugged. That comes in real handy mid fights :|

Fadaar

That guy
I've had my game completely spaz out trying to go inside my Hideout numerous times recently. Wanted to testfire guns and my camera angle was all fucked up staring at my arms. Didn't effect me in matches, just in the hideout.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah today was not a good day for game stability.

they've made millions and millions in the past couple months, with this game blowing up, time to spend some money guys - if you can't figure out how, hire someone who can

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users