Escape from Tarkov

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
One of the tech patches today was jacking up the servers something fierce. I was continually having to reload all the icons in my stash and on the traders every time i loaded out of a raid.

Fadaar

That guy
Tarkov, Destiny, and Doom have ruined every other shooter for me. Tarkov for the customization and body movement control, Destiny for shooting, and Doom for the movement.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
It finally happened for me in tarkov. I killed a streamer who was actually streaming, killed a lv40 with an svds as a player scav with a psh. Not that he was any good or a popular streamer lolfb, just the salt and being called out for camping when it was just an unfortunate spawn for him. Only happened 1min and 10sec in for me. Video drags on just to confirm the rage quit. Only reason I didn't fire at him at first was because I was yelling at my friend in discord if that was him or not.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Who else is still playing? Whoever controls the Discord seems to not be around, so we'll just have to use direct calls or whatever, but it shouldn't really be a problem as long as you're in the Discord so people can find you.

I'm almost level 50 this wipe and usually run pretty sweaty, but am currently playing like a complete rat trying to finish the guide and the REAP-IR tasks so I can finally get my Kappa.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I need to redownload it again, was hyped for launch day but got busy with other stuff sadly.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Kappa complete, time to piss away my dragon hoard of gear running 20 flashbang hatchet runs.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Customs update looks fucking sick

edit: oh god theres under-barrel grenades actually happening, prepare your booty holes

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
lol:

Added 5 HP to the health of “Chest” zone (from 80 to 85)

That changes so much

• 1Solidarity

gauze

Molten Core Raider
excited for the new patch, lots of small things added too that are nice. Surgery skill, scavs pick up loot, eat/drink, and seem to have a better group mentality going.. they won't be walking out in open spaces anymore.

working on shotgun scav kills on woods, and this happens.

1594854684889.png

sniped him from the other side of mill with a completely unattached 133. I didn't even know it was him, just a bunch of nades and gunfire. Had the 50rup slugs, whatever they're called. Shit had me dying once I found that out, yet couldn't kill a PMC w/ PS ammo 10 feet in front of me.

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
lol:

Added 5 HP to the health of “Chest” zone (from 80 to 85)

That changes so much
Rip my beloved m80 and I think 7n1 as well. (If Armor scratches off 1-2 points of dmg dropping it below 85)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Rip my beloved m80 and I think 7n1 as well. (If Armor scratches off 1-2 points of dmg dropping it below 85)

Yep. BS and m995 both need an extra thorax round for a kill now as well.

7.62 BP new meta king? Shame AKM guns have the fire rate of a semi-auto.

Fadaar

That guy
and armor doesn't take any durability hit from it either just like other explosives it seems

i havent played much at all since wipe, noob tube isn't doing much to draw me back in

• 1Solidarity