Escape from Tarkov

Fadaar

That guy
Man, I don't normally get "tarkov'd" maybe the occasional interp but w/e.. but fuck, have the scav play of my life; 46 mods, mostly silencers and scopes.. a dvl, glock, mpx, don't remember the other gun. I played the fastest game of tetris I have ever played in my life, discarding tons of bullshit loot to fit other loot.. stripped all my armor just to make the run.. I'm just sad.

fucking tarkov'd | 8 Views 👀 | Medal.tv | #1 Free Clip Platform

wow that sucks ass, sweet shots though. ive had the same thing happen on scav because i'll be damned if i aint gonna milk the clock down to the final seconds.

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider
Cpt_PlantlitTTV in tarkov
228074316_1160063461169222_7550364151566324700_n.jpg

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
what do you guys think of the scav karma? I've been playing again lately and I'm on the fence. On one hand my scav runs are a lot more chill, but I'm definitely leaving most raids a lot poorer than I used to. Is anyone finding it easier to get good loot from your scav?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider
what do you guys think of the scav karma? I've been playing again lately and I'm on the fence. On one hand my scav runs are a lot more chill, but I'm definitely leaving most raids a lot poorer than I used to. Is anyone finding it easier to get good loot from your scav?
I don't get shit back on insurance running solo, scavs used to kill each other and couldn't take all the loot. I don't even get balaclavas back

• 1Like

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider
So I was packing mags after killing 2 of 3 maybe 4 pmcs, then this cunt ran up on me and got salty AF
unknown-20.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Man, you just can't make this shit up. I'm not the streamer in question with the horrendous settings but I unintentionally laid a trap card without even realizing it until playing it back.

Around the 46m mark which isn't where the video starts.. I was on the western side of spine trying to find some 100m kills and I hear him running.. trying to let him get some distance, he goes toward construction east of cottages. I miss my shot as he goes through the fence; wait around for him to peak but eventually give up because my friend was calling a single pmc went pier, then eventually calling that he is going to gas station.. then he calls two more people going to pier and that they'll only be there for a short time because the previous guy loot/scooted.. so I am working my way to the eastern side of the spine. I see the first guy running along the river wall but no shot while my teammate is calling the two pier are leaving toward gas station. My duo is around Tunnel/Scav Island trying to get some part of Tarkov Shooter.. calls that the two are on the road making their way to gas station rocks, I see them.. watching them go left to right; again letting them get some distance. They wrap into western spine.. I catch one of em in the head moving west to east on spine toward me. The second teammate, I have no idea at this point.. but I heard a shot ring out thinking it was him trying to shoot me.. go to find out, the first guy I shot circled back around and found the duo's teammate hard holding his teammate body I dropped.. which is where the video starts.

It's long, but tldr of the video.. he pushes duo #2 body loots it, sees duo #1.. calls it sus, slow moves toward gets hit by me through the bushes.. runs back.. in this time I also run back and try to circle him thinking it was duo #1 clearing teammates body. We both circle back into each other toward the beach, and basically he gets impatient and I catch him running. Lots of slow walking. PP19 + DVL.. slap em w/ the quakeroats.

basically went from "first game of tarkov for the day" to "I don't think I want to play tarkov today"

Last edited:
  • 1Like

gauze

Molten Core Raider
12.11.2? Patch brought in some scav karma buffs/nerfs.

Content creators are claiming that an event is going on with Fence, if you use the scav/pmc extract; you'll be gifted a variety of things. My friends first one included a key card fir.

The values are .7, and halved for next successful extraction of pmc/scav and vehicle extract. If you grinded it prior to 12.11.2, supposedly the values were reset.

Killing bosses at max rep will drop your rep by 50% or 7.00. I think below max rep it's like .5 or .05; idr. But only at max rep, are the bossed actually friendly.

And I thought it was mentioned here, but now every time you survive a raid as a scav, .01 rep.

• 1Like

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider
So I died after killing 3 PMCs on reserve, then scaved back in to the same raid and stole a bunch of Gluhar loot and my own loot. My scav had a Pilgrim on. Working on a video

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider
Raiders come out of nowhere

I thought they were fighting each other, but they were just being ass hats

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Event started today, Reshala and Sanitar 100% spawnrate in Shoreline at Resort; madhouse.

• 1Like