Eternals (2021)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Christ almighty we get it. You're a closet case that sniffed his roommate's jock in the dorm. Let it go ya psycho.
iu

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Sigh the things you guys pay attention to when it comes to seeing a movie. Like, i wonder if these are the things some of you think about all day long, or out in public.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Movie was 45 minutes too long. Gay part could have been straight with ZERO alteration of the script, and it would have been fine, doing the relationship gay is just the director going LOOK we have GAY peeps IN MCU!!!

Overall liked the movie.
Too bad my fave char gilgamesh died.

No spidey trailer though....disappointed.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
for the post credit scene

That was Blade's voice, right?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Sigh the things you guys pay attention to when it comes to seeing a movie. Like, i wonder if these are the things some of you think about all day long, or out in public.
What? You don't think about woke corporations making decisions based on pandering to the lowest demographic when you're getting your mail? That's lunacy!

• 1Garbage

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
if you're taking your kids to see faggots, you got bigger problems than Marvel films.
I've watched almost every MCU movie with my kids, they love these.

What kind of sick fuck decides to put gay shit in a kids movie. Its not actually ok.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I've watched almost every MCU movie with my kids, they love these.

What kind of sick fuck decides to put gay shit in a kids movie. Its not actually ok.
nope, its not cool. if its just for adults, then sure, but indoctrinating little kids onto the pink team because virtue. yeah sorry kids, we cant go see this. the film broke and have to wait til its fixed.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This movie wasn’t good. It was way too long and the storyline wasn’t good. If it wasn’t suppose to be apart of the MCU, it would of been an ok scifi movie. But it didn’t have any of that marvel charm and felt forced. And of course they kill off the best character.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Surprised at the critic Tomato Meter. It's got strong wamen, gay couple, diversity, androgynous snarky teen, etc.

The audience score is closer to the truth. I'd give it a 70%. Disjointed because there's so many characters and concepts to introduce. The Eternals and Celestials concepts are cool as hell (of course, it's classic Marvel). John Snow and Robb Stark reunion both great as always. Gemma Chan is great and also one of the hottest girls on the planet.

BTW this movie sets up a lot of potentially cool shit including Blade and Black Knight. Good summary:

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Surprised at the critic Tomato Meter. It's got strong wamen, gay couple, diversity, androgynous snarky teen, etc.

The audience score is closer to the truth. I'd give it a 70%. Disjointed because there's so many characters and concepts to introduce. The Eternals and Celestials concepts are cool as hell (of course, it's classic Marvel). John Snow and Robb Stark reunion both great as always. Gemma Chan is great and also one of the hottest girls on the planet.

BTW this movie sets up a lot of potentially cool shit including Blade and Black Knight. Good summary:

jesus christ i've been 100% on board since IM1 and have more than a bit of grounding in comics through the years but this seems to be leaning toward getting unwieldy for casuals and even semi-casuals. That video was a bit much.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I went and saw this today. It was surprisingly underwhelming, and I love most Marvel movies. This one bored me the large majority of the time. And I wanted it to end.
The grand conclusion was a little better, but the movie was really slow. The story dragged throughout. There were very few "Oh, neat" scenes. I even took like a 15 minute break to take a shit in the middle, and I would bet that I didn't miss anything in that time.

And yeah, I noticed John Snow saying Cersie was memorable. Hell, maybe that's why this movie was made, just to give some GoT actors a chance to be in something else? Robb Stark sucks with Cyclops eyes, but I guess it was his chance to become a heel.

When Starfox (Thanos' brother was introduced by Patton Oswalt as a dwarf), I kept thinking to do a Barrel Roll.

Last edited: