Eternals (2021)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Have you seen the pyramids? You really think Africans built them? The Africans looted them maybe, but certainly didnt build them.
lol, no fucking way Africans built that shit. the continent was conquered by more advanced people. people, not space aliens. the pyramid builders were more advanced in technology and art.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lol, no fucking way Africans built that shit. the continent was conquered by more advanced people. people, not space aliens. the pyramid builders were more advanced in technology and art.
People...

1622218138641.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Have you seen the pyramids? You really think Africans built them? The Africans looted them maybe, but certainly didnt build them.
Hurr the contient is Africa so they are Africans. Dumbass.

It's the semitic peoples that built Egypt, Mesopotamia etc. Modern day Arabs and Jews basically.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
the teaser for guardians is SIGNIFICANTLY better than the one for Eternals.

if you follow some of the more esoteric theories, babylon egypt all were founded by refugees of atlantis empire which was that area by the sahara/richat structure etc.
12ish thousand years ago, that part of africa was a lush green water rich area.

• 2Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Such a random 'final trailer' release, still more than 2 months before this is out.

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Lol. Well. It's Marvel. It might be the "final trailer", but there's a million more "featurettes" coming.

gotta love the magic of adding slightly different letters to the clips they churn out.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
now that i've seen afghanistan jumping jacks

i totally believe that egypt kidnapped jew slaves to build the pyramids, there is no way ahmed could build anything

all the mosques were built by jew slaves too

• 2Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>

Better than the previous trailers, but still hasn't really capture my interest much. I'll watch it whenever it is Disney+ because it's an MCU movie and not out of genuine interest in the movie itself.

It just looks unexciting, even the action scenes looked boring to me.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i totally believe that egypt kidnapped jew slaves to build the pyramids, there is no way ahmed could build anything

the death cults murdered the intelligent civilizations through out the world thousands of years. same thing happened in South America. fucking death cults were only interested in making human sacrifices and brutality instead of trying to figure stuff out to make life better for everyone.

• 1Garbage

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider

The muslim and christian cults hadn't yet split from the jews at the time of pyramid-building. All still the same at the time.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

That trailer was a lot better. The shot of the fucking celestial was amazing--they are one of my favorite 'cosmics' in the comics, really glad they are going to be at the center of the story (ies) going forward.

Still not sold that Marvel's sophomore arc will do well, though...unfortunately. =-/

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Better than the previous trailers, but still hasn't really capture my interest much. I'll watch it whenever it is Disney+ because it's an MCU movie and not out of genuine interest in the movie itself.

It just looks unexciting, even the action scenes looked boring to me.
It just looks like one disposable CGI cannon fodder monster after another.

Just like the customs and effects of the eternals.

Generic_Superhero_Movie_043

booooooooring

• 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
the death cults murdered the intelligent civilizations through out the world thousands of years. same thing happened in South America. fucking death cults were only interested in making human sacrifices and brutality instead of trying to figure stuff out to make life better for everyone.

What? European diseases wiped out like 80% of South America. Not "death cults" or whatever the fuck that is. You seriously think these death cults were so powerful and influential that they killed millions and millions of people spread across thousands of miles within a relatively short span?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What? European diseases wiped out like 80% of South America. Not "death cults" or whatever the fuck that is. You seriously think these death cults were so powerful and influential that they killed millions and millions of people spread across thousands of miles within a relatively short span?
what european diseases killed south americans thousands of years ago? i'm talking about the Mayans and Incans. they and their death cults wiped out the real builders of ancient america. these savages were wiped out only a few hundred years ago. the SA ruins are much older. some SA civilizations go back 5000 years . a while before Europeans were travelling around

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I wouldn't know this was a marvel movie if I hadn't heard the name Thanos mentioned

• 1Like

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I'm still not completely sold on the 'Kirby Crackle' they're going with, but it is what it is. They're not trying to fill a panel with motion and energy like he was. Either way it's not too big of a deal, Thor: Ragnarok will probably remain a better tribute to his style than how the Eternals powers are portrayed.

1629475186908.png

1629475591391.png

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Tons more discussion and a lot of plausible theories.

• 2Like