EVE Online

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Local was fucked a year or more ago for a long time. Then they gave up some SP a year after it started saying it was fixed. It was fucked again today. Local list showing in WH's, some local list empty, some had a lot more people in them than actually in the system, in a system you may or may not show up in local. Good stuff, depending on what you were doing. Good for VNI hunting if the local is broke in the right way.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Lol, someone in our alliance posted a tweet from CCP saying fleet chat was broken, didn't see local mentioned tho. I'd be pissed if I lost a mining fleet due to local being broken.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Haven't been actually playing much lately, mostly login, tweak skill plan a bit, maybe run a mission or 2.

Just about ready to start flying my Loki though, another week and I'll feel comfortable in it, I neglected my missile and some of my drone skills so they took awhile to get HAMs up to the point I'm happy with. I guess I should train up sentry drones after. Hopefully flying an invisible tin can with teeth will be a little more fun and interesting than scurrying around like a rat all the time.

From the sounds of what you guys are talking about I might might want to train into the precursor ships and misc skills next? Really haven't done any reading into this newer part of the game yet. Skillbooks are pretty expensive, so I'm in no hurry, there's still 12+ year old content I haven't even tried yet.

Borzak

Mentioned it in game, but the Triglavians are getting tech 2 ships. AF and a HAC at first I think. The ships I imagine aren't going to be cheap since the BP's only drop in abyss sites. I already have AF, HAC and logi to 5 which would be all their tech 2 to start I think. Thought I might put the 1m SP into the cruiser. But I think I'm gonna bank it and wait and see.

Borzak

They have the triglavian recon ship in game under the triglavian cruiser required for tab. I'm thinking they will change it before release. Played around with it in the fitting deal super quick. Tech 2 weapon, 3 lower of the radiation deals that are like mag stabs, 2 DDA's, MWD, cap battery, shield hardnerner, scram, shield booster, DLA in high, 2 neuts, cov ops cloak. All that cap stable without the neuts running. Cap stable with 1 neut I think. No fitting issues at all. If it only had one more medium slot for a web. I'm thinking they will tone that down.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Eh don't have any pvp experience with any of the trig ships, what kind of dps did that put on it for ya on the simulation thing? I dunno what I want to put my million SP into, so many things I could use it towards but not sure what would be the most impactful.

Borzak

The in game fitting deal only shows starting DPS of the weapon on them, and they ramp up the longer you use on the same target. Maybe Pyfa shows the ramped up damage. I'm holding onto mine before putting into them to see how it pans out use wise and money wise. On the recon ship it shows just below 500 dps with weapon and drones. Then ramp up from there. I wouldn't say a recon ship is known for great dps but has the ability to warp cloaked and suprise someone and hold them down for help to arrive. It had enough drone space to hold 5 heavies and use 5 heavies, or 5 mediums with 5 more backup. Not bad. It's on the regular server if you look under precursor cruiser skill, required for tab it shows the recon ship that's not on the server yet and you can simulate it. The AF and HAC or on sisi server but I haven't messed with it.

Edit - I put it in Pyfa. Just Disintegrator DPS was 205 to 517 spooled up. With 5 mediums 742 with all 5 skills which is pretty close to what I have minus the precursor stuff I'll inject. It can use 5 mediums or 2 heavies, figured that wrong earlier. Full spooled up DPS with 2 heavies, and 2 light drones = 752 for furtherst ammo 947 for closest.

Last edited:

Borzak

Apparently a lot of people used the 1m free Sp to extract to skill injectors. The price came down quickly and sharply.

Borzak

Makes sense. Bottom of the pit.

iqi70kuqhg031.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Anyone ever done moon mining? I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to see the volume of each ore you will get from a cycle. The survey just shows the percentage of each type but not the volumes.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only way I would go back to eve is if they got rid of the stupid Fozzie sov, structures, and most of the other shit that's been added since 2015 or so. No more skill injectors ect...

Dominion sov era wasn't perfect. but I don't see how anyone can seriously argue they improved on the game with changes since.

Maybe something like dominion sov + kill Jump drives/cynos. That would be a badass game.

Borzak

Doesn't matter, launcher is broken as usual. Log in just fine and exit. Open launcher and it forgets all your stuff from 5 minutes ago. Close launcher. Open again 30 minutes later, launcher won't open.

Edit - launching from launcher shortcut I've always used it now comes up blank and can't load the account settings once in game. Launching from the eve.exe file in the eve folder starts a launcher with the account info. Top stuff. Nope, you launch once and it has your info, the next time nothing, launch a few more times nothing. Then suddenly it has all your stuff then nothing the next. Typical Eve stuff is what I'm saying. CCP put on the forums don't log out once you get in. That's a good way to pump numbers in game up. Also you get a pop now when logging out "Did you enjoy your gameplay today in Eve? Yes or No.

cmop975e9y031.png

Last edited:

Borzak

All the invasions are down already. Waiting to see if they respawn or there's a 2.0 They don't show up in the agency anymore. Nothing.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Had some people in my alliance try out the trig invasion stuff, seems to be pretty garbage, especially since it's hi-sec so it sounded like there are just tons of people in fast ships flying around stealing loot.

Borzak

It can spill over to low sec and null if they are close enough to the base system. But yeah entire thing seems like "meh".

I haven't really look at it much and haven't done any of it. But seems like it's mostly oriented in getting stuff to make the new triangle ships.

Last edited: