EVE Online

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah there's a praxis in there on one of the days too, think those were the only 2 ships maybe there was a 3rd too though. Were the old event boosters better than the master-at-arms ones? I think when I did the math on the ISK, even at high SP the injector is better SP/isk than the master-at-arms ones. They are doing faction ammo and stuff in this one so i'm sure it's going to turn out the same as far as the ISK lottery on that.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Not just a lottery, have to redeem and sell it very soon after downtime ends that day. I think if I had any buy orders for faction ammo I would cancel them before the day rolls around they give that out.

Borzak

Well apparently Omegas are getting 1,250,000 Sp if I read that right. I might put it into triglavian cruiser since apparently they are adding a HAC for that and I'm 5 on Hac and 5 on logistics so that would be some good choices down the road when they go in. Too many choices lol. I'm 5 in all faction ships up to cruisers, 1/2 the BC and BS, 5 in all weapons small, medium, and large. Guess I need to branch out to the precursor stuff. That or finish my capital requirements which I will never use.

Borzak

With new visuals, new content and new system-wide effects, the unpredictability and danger of abyssal deadspace is set to begin spilling into known space. What will be the consequences?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>

With new visuals, new content and new system-wide effects, the unpredictability and danger of abyssal deadspace is set to begin spilling into known space. What will be the consequences?

A metric shit ton of whining from highsec carebears when their 3bill maurauder goes pop due to it

Borzak

If like the last few events and stuff CCP will spend the first day reimburing ship losses because a new ship in the incursion that kills you will be left off the overview options. Last event this happened and they shut the server down after about an hour or two for a quick patch. Then reimbursed everyone. Zkill was filled with massive losses lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
We got a couple people in my alliance who like to fly dumb and then blame other people and ask for ISK to replace their losses. Makes for some entertaining comms sometimes.

Borzak

I attacked a Lancer with my bling ship and died. WTF. I demand a reimbursement. LOL. Hear it often.

But in one of the replacement deals for people losing shit for not being in the overview was an AT ship. CCP replaced the hulls of a ton of ships, but no fittings lol.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I've never done an incursion and probably never will. That's pretty hilarious tho cause i'm sure 99.9% of incursion fits are way more expensive than the hulls.

Borzak

I don't even think it was an incursion deal. It wasn't that long ago. One of the ships they replaced was a faction capital and they wouldn't be doing incursions. I forget what it was tho. Overview got all screwed up. Point being I never do stuff on the first day of release. I know on abyss release the abyss stuff wasn't checked in a lot of overviews people used and found out real quick.

Borzak

Well large faction ammo was a bust today. Got a total of <1m out of 6 different ones lol.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Setting up PI is a huge pain in the ass, I regret putting a bunch of SP into it. Wanted to make fuel blocks to help the corp and all it's doing so far is pissing me off when I try to set up my planets!

• 1Like

Borzak

zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk
Never done PI, it's called PP now lol. Did they ever add the template so you would have a set layout for PI and then could just put it on a new planet? Or that would be too easy?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Doesn't seem like they added something like that. If they did it's not in an obvious (at least to me) place. Not sure it'd be very beneficial, only thing it would be useful for is copying strictly factory planets since you have to place extractors where resources are and apparently planet size etc. all impact PG/CPU usage.

I thought I finally had everything basically set up tonight and then realized that only plasma planets can make enriched uranium by themselves and I don't have access to one, so now i'm gonna have to get a couple planets on my alts, too =/

Borzak

Been thinking. If Bp's for the Triglavian T2 ships only drop in abyss they are going to be mega expensive for a long time. They give out 1m SP so people can get into them in a hurry, but are limited with BP's. Grrrr.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ya the BPs are probably going to be quite expensive for a while, everyone seems like they're gonna want them. I'm sure some corps will farm up fleets of them by themselves, but other people will keep the market price way high.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Is there a use for these lore items we've been getting during this event? The Yulai Siege YC106 for example? Just want to know if I can just leave them in station and not care. I think I've had some dude's fingerbones stored in a station for 13 years.

Borzak

Throw them in a junk container or trash them. You accumulate lots of them over time. Just for "flavor". A lot of them reference something that happened in game long before you started playing most likely. Got a unit of lag from some place.

• 1Like