EVE Online

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Saw that, but I no longer have prime. Skipping the skins and stuff 15 days of omega and 150k SP if you link your prime account. Still haven't used my free 1.250m SP they gave us. Keeping it to maybe use once I get into a corp to fit theie doctrine. I'm just about out of skills for sub caps minus black ops and have no use for that now.

Last edited:

Borzak

I'll have to look into it later. Can't really play right now.

Docking in a station for a free rookie ship no longer comes with 1 tritanium. There goes my plan to build a titan 1 free trit at a time.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

From this weekend's keynote. Oh and VNI getting nerfed to bandwidth of only 3 heavies. Guess they are trying to fix the bots.

02c3QJh.png

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Eh, i'm ok with the VNI nerf even though I just got a set for my alts. 100m afk fits should not be pulling similar ticks to blinged out battleships.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
There's some sort of EVE bundle thing available through Twitch prime benefits. Easy enough to setup if you have amazon prime.
Tried to get that and link accounts. Need to login. Last logged in 250 years ago or so. Password recovery mail not getting through. FML right?

Borzak

Do you have another eve account? I had to send a petition to get an account straightened out and they got it fixed up pretty quickly and moved all my accounts to one email with no hassle.

I have no proof but I think they are bending over backwards to retain players now. Everyday they have a couple of different GM's in public channels rotating around, not ISD.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Do you have another eve account? I had to send a petition to get an account straightened out and they got it fixed up pretty quickly and moved all my accounts to one email with no hassle.

I have no proof but I think they are bending over backwards to retain players now. Everyday they have a couple of different GM's in public channels rotating around, not ISD.
It turns out I am retarded and used my gmail instead. Account recovered, no idea what I will do with my newfound riches.

Borzak

Good old patch day.

CCP managed to have all the minerals you had in station/citadel disappear. They're "working" on it. No word yet if it's a visual bug or they literally removed all the minerals. Turns out it's only certain types of minerals. Trit being one.

The account I was on before downtime now can't log in. My other accounts work just fine. On this one I can log in, but can't select the only character on the account. Portrait shows up but clicking on it does nothing.

Update

Hey guys,

We’re currently experiencing an issue that’s causing Tritanium, Pyerite and Mexallon that’s in the inventories of some pilots not to be displayed due to the most weird-ass chain of events in the history of EVE Online.

We’ve managed to pinpoint the problem and we need to reboot the cluster to solve it and make everyone’s minerals visible again.

We’ll be starting a 30 minute shutdown timer at 14:00 UTC, and will be taking the cluster down at 14:30 UTC for a short, unscheduled reboot.

Last edited:

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Remember that time they deleted your boot.ini file?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Well you can just buy SP straight from CCP now. 1million SP if your character is <30 days old and two boosters. A 30% damage booster and an accelerator that I assume works like the ones we've had before. $4.99.

Already people on reddit talking about how you can transfer your main to the <30 day old character and get multiples of these when I think they are supposed to be a one time purchase. It sounded complicated and running on the border of things not allowed but there's no rule against it.

So this, 1m SP, some skins, and other junk. Last 35 days.

unknown.png

Last edited:

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Apparently they're bashing structures everywhere, lol. Wonder if this is also related to that "most weird-ass chain of events" that they said caused minerals to disappear.

Borzak

Guess drifters are tired of structure spam.

From reddit. List of systems hit by drifters so far as of this morning. Didn't realise drifters get no damage cap on structures either.

O3-4mn Detorid
REB-KR Immensea
QK-CDG Feythabolis
9-KWXC Geminate
MPAA-A Fade
ZDYA-G Paragon Soul
XU-BF8 Mallpais
BWF-ZZ Geminate
B17O-P Fountain
KQK1-2 Pure Blind
C3I-D5 Perrigen Falls
K76A-3 Kaleva Expanse
GTQ-C9 Oasa
4-CUM5 Geminate
3D5K-R Querious
UDE-FX Insmother
B17O-R Fountain
KCT-0A Fountain
F2W-C6 Detorid
YZ-LQL Fountain
ES-Q0W Querious
J-RXYN Wicked Creek
B-7DFU Querious
4LNE-M Cobalt Edge
6EK-BV Esoteria
I-9GI1 Detorid
9-XN3F Immensea
QN-6J2 Immensea
UG-UWZ Geminate

Last edited:

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Always loved reading about Eve and the tussles for space but i'll be fucked if I can ever pick up it up to play. It's a real you had two be there at x time game I guess. Did try it for a few days but it felt like it would take years to compete at that time which was years ago.

Met quite a few players in other games over the years who made it sound amazing when it was really good and one guy who went to meet with all the people from his corp across Europe yearly for beers and shit and there's not many games that give you that kind of bond.

Borzak

Always loved reading about Eve and the tussles for space but i'll be fucked if I can ever pick up it up to play. It's a real you had two be there at x time game I guess. Did try it for a few days but it felt like it would take years to compete at that time which was years ago.

Met quite a few players in other games over the years who made it sound amazing when it was really good and one guy who went to meet with all the people from his corp across Europe yearly for beers and shit and there's not many games that give you that kind of bond.

A number of players go to the fan fest in Iceland for CCP stuff/telks etc.. and to be around their corp mates doing whatever. Same goes for Eve Vegas.