EVE Online

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I'm enjoying the game so far, staying in high-sec and leveling up mining. Dabbled in low-sec until I got WTFPWN'd lol.

Would it be a good time to start a two box?

Sneaky

Lord Nagafen Raider
You should make a 2nd account right away and at very least train some basic skills with a char there. E.g. combat skills if you want to run missions while you mine with your other char or the core 14 skills to be ready for anything.

Then when you feel you are ready you can Omega it.

Heck make a third, e.g. training mining skills.

Keeping the queue going may be a bit of a hassle, due to the Alpha limits of only loging in one char and only being able to queue 24h in advance, but maybe the app can be of help there.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
You should make a 2nd account right away and at very least train some basic skills with a char there. E.g. combat skills if you want to run missions while you mine with your other char or the core 14 skills to be ready for anything.

Then when you feel you are ready you can Omega it.

Heck make a third, e.g. training mining skills.

Keeping the queue going may be a bit of a hassle, due to the Alpha limits of only loging in one char and only being able to queue 24h in advance, but maybe the app can be of help there.

Will do that today, thank you. Will probably make both Omega to keep things rolling.

Not really sure what direction I want to take things yet. Was thinking of joining a mining corp and also having two stealth bombers for to facilitate more solo play.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Masakari, if you want some starter cash let me know.

I am still in the FOH channel but it is just me and my other accounts. Sad and lonely.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I appreciate the offer, doing good for now.

Hanging out near Pasha VII with my 2 chars, Bronze Condor & Bronze Falcon, in a local High Sec Mining Corp. Thinking of working my way up to dual wield Pacificers. Not sure what direction to take my gameplay yet.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
It's 2021 and I love playing Eve Online, what's wrong with me?

Currently skilling up 2 accounts in Mining, Processing, & Stealth Bombers.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I always felt Capitals, regardless of their roll, were a bad idea, poorly implemented, and badly balanced throughout the decade I played Eve.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anytime Ive ever played Eve Online or Echoes (recently) - Ive never thought that the devs had any idea how to balance shit. Neuter shit one day, make an entirely new way to fk people the next day, wait three months to introduce the counter play. Shit gets old real fast.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Anytime Ive ever played Eve Online or Echoes (recently) - Ive never thought that the devs had any idea how to balance shit. Neuter shit one day, make an entirely new way to fk people the next day, wait three months to introduce the counter play. Shit gets old real fast.
It keeps the game fun & interesting.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

Not Eve echos but...The rorq inflated mining so large with the amounts mined that now they had to scale back (nerf) mining all together a few years later lol and now the Rorq is going to move to a boost ship only again. Up and down fuels skill injector sales and thus plex. They don't want to balance things.

Goons down to 1 constellation in Delve now.

influence.png

• 2Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
This is where a pantheon meme might be appropriate: Rise of the Fallen, anyone?
Not Eve echos but...The rorq inflated mining so large with the amounts mined that now they had to scale back (nerf) mining all together a few years later lol and now the Rorq is going to move to a boost ship only again. Up and down fuels skill injector sales and thus plex. They don't want to balance things.

Goons down to 1 constellation in Delve now.
I need context for these statements.

Currently I'm hanging out in the small South/Southeast corner of Tash Murkon. That picture really does put things in perspective, I should branch out more.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I need context for these statements.

Currently I'm hanging out in the small South/Southeast corner of Tash Murkon. That picture really does put things in perspective, I should branch out more.

Up until last summer Goons on the influence map was everything that is now listed as Test, and then some maybe. I think the alliance has 25k members making it the largest in game by far. The 300 trapped Titans in M.2 got out last night with the destruction of the keepstar there. I'm not sure Goons fought it.

The Rorq was changed from being a ship that only boosted mining ships. They changed it so you couldn't boost by being off grid for one thing. They added capital mining drones. When first changed you could mine eneough to buy 500 plex in 4 hours. They scaled it back twice at least. So many minerals was brought into the game and made ships much cheaper and such. Scarcity phrase now they call it with the scaling back of stuff.

Influence map before the recent war.

20200724.png

• 2Like