EVE Online

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
If anyone's on the fence about trying or poking around again, you can get a 21 day free trial from anyone OR you can very likely resub your old account for free or $5 for 10 days (depending on how long inactive its been).

I've been doing some Q/A sessions with old returning friends of mine, so if you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM.

Eonan

Doer of Things
I'll admit it, the war convinced me to resub (and Zarvox's Twitch channel). Also, RIP my bank account. Thanks skill injectors.

Arakkis

N00b
Last night I got drunk as piss off of boilermakers and decided to take advantage of the $0.99 for 10 days thing that showed up in my email. Fortunately, the CCP account servers were down and I couldn't access my account. That was a close one. I will continue to win at EVE.

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rerolled against Rerolled violence.

Ferox | Vulgaris Corvid | Killmail | zKillboard
Capsule | Vulgaris Corvid | Killmail | zKillboard

Sorry mate.
biggrin.png

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh my fucking god, Nidia Masters on that kill. That fucking cunt. She kept giving people shit for talking in P-fleet and she joins PH. I heard someone is offering 30mil for her corpse. Just awox her, I'm sure we can make a killing out of those corpse sales.

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh my fucking god, Nidia Masters on that kill. That fucking cunt. She kept giving people shit for talking in P-fleet and she joins PH. I heard someone is offering 30mil for her corpse. Just awox her, I'm sure we can make a killing out of those corpse sales.
30m for her corpse? I've taken bounties for less, let's see what we can do.
biggrin.png

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Is it no longer possible to evade interceptors with covops cloak ships anymore? I tried resubbing and promptly lost two covops cloaked ships to trying to warp cloaked out of a gate, both times they managed to lock me before I could cloak. I just clicked warp then immediately clicked cloak but it did not work, I got locked in between both times.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I haven't played in like 2 years but you've been able to remote sensor boost T3 cruisers built for scan res to the point that they are able to lock ships faster than they can cloak since T3s were released which was like 5 years ago. Not sure what changes have been made that allow interceptors to do so, however

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Interesting, I have not played fora few moths. surely a few of my friends are well involved in this. Guess this make some random posts from Capri about ELo make more sense, I had just summed we were hashing out the past for the Nth time.

IWISK are IMO nearly all former Black legion RMTers. Not really part of the group Iwisk hung around with but we all knew a few.

It's hilarious them paying some alliance somehow caused a great war... or am i reading wrong?

Juice_sl

shitlord
Interesting, I have not played fora few moths. surely a few of my friends are well involved in this. Guess this make some random posts from Capri about ELo make more sense, I had just summed we were hashing out the past for the Nth time.

IWISK are IMO nearly all former Black legion RMTers. Not really part of the group Iwisk hung around with but we all knew a few.

It's hilarious them paying some alliance somehow caused a great war... or am i reading wrong?
Elo came back and formed White Legion, which is fighting on the side of the CFC... No idea what the fuck's going on... Your boy d0gofwarr is in PL fighting against the CFC

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is it no longer possible to evade interceptors with covops cloak ships anymore? I tried resubbing and promptly lost two covops cloaked ships to trying to warp cloaked out of a gate, both times they managed to lock me before I could cloak. I just clicked warp then immediately clicked cloak but it did not work, I got locked in between both times.
Are you doing the mwd cloak trick?

You double click in space to get moving, hit cloak and mwd immediately, so you burn some distance before the cloak turns off the mwd. Then you warp out.