Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't use streefighter, need a gif of the special olympics for the kind of retardation that post was.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We're all gonna quit or be in the same guild by 2020 anyway. Get the shitlording in now while you can.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Some nerd tried to make some twitter polls about the new servers and pass them off as a real indicator of what the community wants.

Never run a poll that you can’t rig.

38D6CDE2-7686-4D9D-9807-CB8B2F9F5B0E.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Cant believe they didn't at least have the awareness of a 7 yr old, and choose to makeone FV ruleset.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Still, if I'm a dev there then I'm pushing hard for a FV prog server so I can hawk SoLs for that sweet taco bell money

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
When all of you say you want FV style server, you basically just mean you want a regular server without no-drop , correct?

Or (like me) you want all the classic FV features back:

This is a PvE (Player vs. Environment) server, NOT a PvP (Player vs. Player) server. In other words, it's a standard "blue" server with the same rules and features regarding PvP as the vast majority of our servers. It is not one of the "Zeks".
Auction restricted to city zones: Qeynos, Surefall Glade, Highkeep, Freeport, Rivervale, Erudin, Halas, Neriak, Grobb, Oggok, Greater Faydark, Ak'Anon, Kaladim, Felwithe, Paineel, Cabilis, Kael and Thurgadin.
Beneficial buff spells will not work on characters 20 levels lower than the caster.
Each character will be assigned an "alignment" upon creation. This alignment will be described in brief on the character creation screen (in the same location their Deity is described).
Each character will be able to change their alignment once any time after they reach 10th level if they choose. A character is not required to change alignments, but may do so any time after attaining 10th level. The player will be able to choose from a list of alignments based on their race, class and deity.
A character's alignment will determine whether or not they can group or guild with other characters.
A character's alignment will determine an experience bonus or penalty when grouping with other characters.
A character's alignment will determine if they can cast beneficial spells on other characters (including resurrections).
Language skills will improve only through group chat in the same zone and from /say.
Languages will only improve 1 point each hour and will be capped at level*5+5 skill points.
Common will not exist. A Human language will be added and only made easily available to certain races.
One character per account.
The Trivial Loot Code will be in effect in all zones.
Very few items will be No-Drop. Exceptions will include things such as newbie notes and epic weapons.
Bind Affinity will be restricted for all characters to locations where melee characters can bind on other servers.
/emote will be language specific
All characters will be /roleplay.
/alignment will display the alignment of your character and probably a more detailed description of that alignment.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
People want free loot not the full ruleset. Also pretty sure almost all of those old rules aren't even applied on FV currently.

• 1Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
if they just want a ez loot fest, why not just hop on some shitbox dad server?

jesus

Lets aim for something radically different this TLP cycle.

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
We're all gonna quit or be in the same guild by 2020 anyway. Get the shitlording in now while you can.

If some of you including me are playing EQ in 2020 we need to check our selves into mental hospitals.

Grisvok and TL want nothing more than to compete against the "World Record Holders" to answer the MJ question. Nothing motivates those guys more than playing against someone especially such a strong guild that no one dares approach.

What we need is a sports book here to bet on the outcome of Luclin in less than a month since it seems both guilds are going in 100%. They ran a pretty good one on Coirnav where you could even bet plat.

• 1Like

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man, so much fun drama, but the real question is......which guild do i kill shit with?!?!?!?!?!

• 1Truth!