Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Zaide

TLP Idealist
yes many faceless people from 4 servers plan to play here. some things to keep, Zaide if is going to lead a guild he is only there for server first and will ghost right after then come back to take credit for something the guild did without him.
Grizvok , was kicked out of his own guild on phinny for being afk all the time. His officers will RMT any item of value to pay rent. He will ignore bids on purpose also, if you think I am wrong about either player, just ask people who have been in their guild.
GL, cya soon Griz

Everyone already knows I am only here for the first month. Can't maintain leader level playtime while I am stuck overseas unfortunately.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I will be playing with Faceless and as part of their app they have a drop down to select if you are a forum member.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
SO we all played this in our 20s, some in their teens, now some 20 yrs later were all 30-40 somethings and still itching to play.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man, I won't try to hide it or anything. Everquest has kept a hold on me like no game ever. Other than Quake and other early FPS Everquest was the first video game I really got into. Warped my brain and I can't really give it up. It isn't just an addiction I can't kick. For some reason I still love playing it.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im sure there is lots of money on the line with all the RMT shenanigance going on in EQ im sure this is part of the drama shit.

Sterling

El Presidente
Im sure there is lots of money on the line with all the RMT shenanigance going on in EQ im sure this is part of the drama shit.
While this is a non zero thing, as has been stated most everyone playing is in their 30s/40s and hard as it is to believe almost everyone has employment/income even in the autistic top guilds.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Just don't get sucked into the autistic kiddie fights :p Hilarious and sad to read about, not so much anything else.

Will be fun to do content from GoD onwards again, especially after PoR as that will be all new to me and only ever done GoD -> PoR once, so it hasn't become content that I just hate from repetitiveness yet. Hopefully guilds stick around for that.

yeah 1 month unlocks is actually really exciting. there's a bunch of later expansions i've never done, will be awesome trying them out on a progression server instead of trying to find a progression guild on a regular server.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Yeah thats my style too. I can put down 30-40 hours a week no probs, 6+ hours a day and maybe even more if I go extendo on the weekends, but not in one sitting lol.

This is where i'm at to. I tried to no life it on Agnar and I let people down when I crashed.

Since Selo's is starting on the weekend ill be on 8am-1am maybe but no more all nighters. Normal play time is like 3-4 nights a week 6pm-11pm.

• 1WTF

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
To read about maybe, be involved in? No thanks. Just asinine at that point. Would never take a game that serious unless millions of dollars were on the line.

Watch out Cinge, when you acknowledge you're over it, the hive will swarm all over you!

Sidenote: Still holding out hope that they reconsider Mangler with their mentions and do Quarm II still.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watch out Cinge, when you acknowledge you're over it, the hive will swarm all over you!

Sidenote: Still holding out hope that they reconsider Mangler with their mentions and do Quarm II still.

Nah I will probably still play, just because the fast exp and luclin start. And I will probably still have high RA, I just don't care about the racing, times, who's first, who's last etc. Especially with 3.5day LOs and 1 month unlocks, too much to do to care about what someone else is doing. I just want to see Post PoP content without having to deal with people who have zero clue :p

Participating is better. Even if you're normally a reasonably normal person the entertainment value is extremely high.

At that point you are just fooling yourself thinking you are still "a reasonably normal person". Just give in, you are already lost and the infection is already spreading.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nah I will probably still play, just because the fast exp and luclin start. And I will probably still have high RA, I just don't care about the racing, times, who's first, who's last etc. Especially with 3.5day LOs and 1 month unlocks, too much to do to care about what someone else is doing. I just want to see Post PoP content without having to deal with people who have zero clue :p

Eh, talking more about the latter than the former there.

But I may do similar once Selo passes Phin as a goof around thing occasionally, just casually though for the same "seeing the later expansions in proper context" thing (early, for me since Phin will still remain my primary, loving my bard and guild there too damn much)

Mabbu

<Banned>
JJPgNGA.png

cya soon dominick - mealin - whatever retarded name you call yourself now

congrats on posting half a topic. why don't you be a man and post that full conversation mr . lawyer man? I mean you and corrupt can be cute and post half my tells. why don't you post yours with it? I have better things than to dig through 2 year old logs. Didn't see you deny anything? I will name my toon Mealin just so you know who is griefing you bro.
Hope to see the pig farmer with you also. Stay anon and GL , I am done here.

Qelyn

Trakanon Raider
congrats on posting half a topic. why don't you be a man and post that full conversation mr . lawyer man? I mean you and corrupt can be cute and post half my tells. why don't you post yours with it? I have better things than to dig through 2 year old logs. Didn't see you deny anything? I will name my toon Mealin just so you know who is griefing you bro.
Hope to see the pig farmer with you also. Stay anon and GL , I am done here.

This is what happens when you vaccinate your kids. Weaponized autism in it's purist form.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users