Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Needless

Toe Sucker
they're all gonna fail when the inevitable release of a glorious FV ruleset TLP graces us into the promised land of TLP greatness

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Firiona Vie Rule-set. That really is the final frontier, because you know they will never do a PvP TLP.

FV is an incredibly fun server, but the level of inflation after 18 years is pretty broken. A fresh run at it would be amazing.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Main thing I see asked for, which was completely ignored by the devs, is no-truebox FV rules with AoCs.

That's it, nice and simple.

Fuck truebox.

If they ever release the FV server with no truebox that will be my full time home.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Main thing I see asked for, which was completely ignored by the devs, is no-truebox FV rules with AoCs.

That's it, nice and simple.

Fuck truebox.

If they ever release the FV server with no truebox that will be my full time home.
If I ever find a lamp with a magic genie in it my first wish will be to have every Corgi on the planet die in their owners arm with no ability to breed them again.

My second wish will be to eliminate multiboxing without truebox from every single MMO.

My third wish would be a smaller penis by 1/2”.

• 6Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
If I ever find a lamp with a magic genie in it my first wish will be to have every Corgi on the planet die in their owners arm with no ability to breed them again.

My second wish will be to eliminate multiboxing without truebox from every single MMO.

Why would you want a deeper vagina?

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Creslin

Trakanon Raider

Why not wish that they bite through their owners jugular?

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Firiona Vie Rule-set. That really is the final frontier, because you know they will never do a PvP TLP.

FV is an incredibly fun server, but the level of inflation after 18 years is pretty broken. A fresh run at it would be amazing.

Play on Brekt. Basically the same without hyperinflation. Very low pop atm, though

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Corgis are pretty cute dogs
One of the cutest. Almost got a corgi myself. Seems like a big bundle of fun with adorable short legs. I think if you get one it's mandatory you get two.

Also, FV rules are pretty awesome. I like being able to pimp alts into living gods and trash on everything.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Wife wants a dog, I want a dog, kid wants a dog.

We are doing a sudden move due to work, can't buy a house, so as much as I want a boerboel, we gotta get something small.

Looks like Corgi is now the front runner

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Get a Corgi/Anything cross. Avoid the health problems of purebreds, and your corgi is twice as badass while still clearly being half corgi. This is a derail I can believe in.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, mutts from the shelter are the only dogs I'll ever get.

• 1Solidarity

Needless

Toe Sucker
y'all just cant handle the power of a michael jordan of EQ

michael-jordan-of-EQ.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I like to think of myself as the Tony Romo of eq. I may have been a mediocre player but my commentary is top notch!

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users