Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Cabdru is the only person on Agnarr who has killed one of my boxes during a train. Nothing but respect.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I like how T screwed up the date the second time in that clapback. Faceless has a solid ten days before annihilation!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Cabdru's video was great. Nothing but respect for him. Weird internet degenerate respect, but respect nonetheless.

Ice-T's retraction was very subpar. I'd ask for my money back, guys.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cabdru's video was great. Nothing but respect for him. Weird internet degenerate respect, but respect nonetheless.

Ice-T's retraction was very subpar. I'd ask for my money back, guys.

Enjoy your 10 days before Grisfork defeats you.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Meech

Molten Core Raider
I'm still convinced from his Agnarr streaming that the lower half of Cabdru's body is actually just a bed.

• 1Like

Despoc

Molten Core Raider
So if I haven't played on any of these servers before, are they a clusterfuck to level on? what sort of population numbers do they see?

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So if I haven't played on any of these servers before, are they a clusterfuck to level on? what sort of population numbers do they see?

The initial log in on the first day might be clownshoes for a few hours but for a while now Daybreak has instituted pickzones on TLP servers. Basically each zone in the game, upon reaching a certain threshold of people (it's different for each zone) will spawn an instance of that zone. To access it you just need to use the command /pickzone and it will give you a list of any instances of the zone you are in. You can hop once per five minutes. The only things that won't spawn in a pickzones are raid targets. If there's ten instances of Sebilis up, for example, than that's ten King camps that can all shit out fungi tunics and staves.

The most premium camps are pretty heavily contested a lot of the time but just basic leveling isn't usually any problem. If there's enough people to fill every exp camp in a dungeon than there's almost always enough people in that zone to spawn a pick. It's nothing like how it was in era where every single frog in Guk explodes three seconds after spawning and every camp has a waitlist.

Despoc

Molten Core Raider
So classes will be the same as they were during luclin era ? Or is there some wonkey shit that I haven't seen before? Sorry I have read some of the FAQ's but a lot of shit just states "like ragefire" etc, and that isn't helping answer my questions

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What do you mean by luclin era? Like circa 2000 luclin era no, like when luclin unlocked on your last tlp yes.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So classes will be the same as they were during luclin era ? Or is there some wonkey shit that I haven't seen before? Sorry I have read some of the FAQ's but a lot of shit just states "like ragefire" etc, and that isn't helping answer my questions

Every class should be about as you remember it. The only changes that really come to mind are everyone getting at level 5 an AA called Origin that lets them return to their starting city and melee doing a little more auto attack damage starting at 40 than they would have done back in era.