Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

BarfJello

Trakanon Raider
I bet this Rapaport fuck took payment in krono and probably free loot for everytime he worked "baby dick" into the video.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
That Ice T video is pretty funny, I cant believe it's only 200 bucks to book Ice T to read a script. Thought he was big time on one of those crime shows.

Good to see the competition is real now, thought this was gonna be a goal post moving / forumquest race only.

I choose to believe he didn't do it for money

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Hot n readys for days. The equal irony is that probably half of both guilds are on fucking welfare lmao let’s not beat around the bush.

Eq is a wierd place where the independently wealthy and welfare folks meet up

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't know what's funnier, a bunch of celebrities shit talking a bunch of nerds over a 20 year old game, or just Ice T shit talking both sides by himself

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Just ordered a $600 laptop to multi-box. I need fucking help.

What's a good combo for Enchanter? I think most of my play will likely be solo and I'd like to do some charm fuckery. I was thinking Mage/Enchanter, but the more I consider it, a healer of some kind might be necessary.

Druid complements enchanter nicely. Snare is great for charming, heals and regen, sow, decent burst dps, and you can fearkite well at low levels. Cleric is a solid 2nd option, but a lot less interesting.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If I won the powerball I’d hire Michael Jordan to call out both guilds.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Druid complements enchanter nicely. Snare is great for charming, heals and regen, sow, decent burst dps, and you can fearkite well at low levels. Cleric is a solid 2nd option, but a lot less interesting.

I got to 61 on Coirnav with this combo, it's a ton of fun. Snares, ports, ghetto Complete heal was good enough. Plus with AAs the druid was nuking for over 4000 sometimes, which I think is good at 60 :p. I stopped because the exp was so slow in PoP. Charm killing I had to kill like 15 mobs to move 1%, was stupid.

I'm thinking of a human druid this time, with DE chanter. Not sure if I should run the DE to Qeynos area, or run the druid up to Commonlands yet... hmm