Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Given Ice Cube 600$ now. Man on lauch day you guys could've bought Hot-N-Readys for your entire guild with that money.

What a waste

I dropped about 3 grand in total going to vegas last year, which included meeting a couple posters in this thread among many other things. Best vacation I ever took. I still talk about it and will probably talk about the rafting part of it for the rest of my life.

When I talk about krimz in the future I will no longer lead with what a healthy xserver competition we had on combine+sleeper, ivas vs aos drama, or his being willing to drop proof of income to get ahead of any guild bank theft accusations. From this moment forward, before anything else, he is the dude who kicked off the best pre server hype in eq history.

Sorry you are poor? Some of us are willing to spend money for the sake of experiences. This shit is awesome and money very well spent.

• 6Like
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 7 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
An old man once told me the value of wealth is that you no longer concern yourself with things. You concern yourself with experiences.

As a man who is not wealthy but doing well enough, and someone who grew up poor, I can say this statement is very true. As a poor man I cared about what things I could buy. Now I care about the experiences I could have.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've seen a lot more money spent on a lot worse things. This shit is epic.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Is this better than EQ1 in a browser? I'd reroll on this TLE server:

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Do they usually launch a new 40 slot back with the TLPs or was it just with that last expansion launch? i forget how that shit works

Needless

Toe Sucker
Okay, wasn't sure if theres another one dropping on saturday lol. figured they'd be shilling it as much as they can

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Laptop won't be here until 3/25 👎. Anybody know how hard VMs are to setup for this?