Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
It does not have to be PvP to be hardcore server. All they need to do is re-institute the old school death penalty, 100% more downtime and this would be considered 200% more hardcore than todays EQ offerings.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Casual server having instances and no MOTM would actually be pretty damn fun imo haha.. god I've gone soft (or just have a career/family now and i know i can't compete anymore?)

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Agnarr released literally 1 week before I lost my job of 9 years. Talk about fucking timing.

I thoroughly enjoyed every moment I was with The Faceless and would gladly follow Zaide Zaide to the top again.

Consider this my unofficial app!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol at all of you saying “ might “ and “ maybe.”

Arbitrary Arbitrary going to be tanking for my cleric day one.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'd love the casual server to be instanced, no lockouts, no MOTM. Imagine that shit. Your guild could literally raid anything any time. Throw in double boss drops or something and you're looking at a pretty fun game for soft casuals. Throw in tradable no drops and you've got yourself a real interesting experiment. Would that mean MORE people would buy Krono to buy all the ungodly loots? Probably. Imagine the power guilds just farming X mob over and over and selling X item for 50 krono to the people who just want their uber geared toons that run around guildless or boxed the entire time.

Daybreak I know you love money more than anything. Do this.

• 2Like

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Agnarr released literally 1 week before I lost my job of 9 years. Talk about fucking timing.

I thoroughly enjoyed every moment I was with The Faceless and would gladly follow Zaide Zaide to the top again.

Consider this my unofficial app!

Who were you in faceless?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Was VERY short-lived, sadly, due to... well... life.

I'm in a much better place than I was back then. Looking forward to March. Huge huge fan of EQ~

• 2Like

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I'd love the casual server to be instanced, no lockouts, no MOTM. Imagine that shit. Your guild could literally raid anything any time. Throw in double boss drops or something and you're looking at a pretty fun game for soft casuals. Throw in tradable no drops and you've got yourself a real interesting experiment. Would that mean MORE people would buy Krono to buy all the ungodly loots? Probably. Imagine the power guilds just farming X mob over and over and selling X item for 50 krono to the people who just want their uber geared toons that run around guildless or boxed the entire time.

Taco Bell Big box meals all around/

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist

Imagine the lols if the casual server just didn't have raid mobs, casuals don't raid right?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
It's gotta have a gimmick, no more Coirnav 2.5

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Would love to but no thanks. Lmao.... Did this shit back in 1999 when the game first came out and I was much younger and single. I had my time and fun on Veeshan. Can't do hell levels, corpse runs, grinding mobs nonstop and competing with other guilds for the planes ever again. I'll watch y'all stream it.

• 1Like

Nullify

Trakanon Raider
Would love to but no thanks. Lmao.... Did this shit back in 1999 when the game first came out and I was much younger and single. I had my time and fun on Veeshan. Can't do hell levels, corpse runs, grinding mobs nonstop and competing with other guilds for the planes ever again. I'll watch y'all stream it.

Hell levels and corpse runs don't exist anymore. Raids are instanced in addition to the open world (or at least they will be on one of the two servers), so you don't have to compete against anyone if you don't want to. Much of the crowd here will go hard because we're masochists in an abusive relationship with our EQ nostalgia, but modern EQ TLPs are pretty friendly to people looking to just re-live some memories and do casual raiding. Plenty of people with lives, jobs and families having fun.