Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Imagine being so invested in a 20 year old game for nerds that you actually get worked up over this.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
cupie seemed like a cool enough dude on agnarr when i played w/ him - not quite sure whats caused the 180.

I will admit, with all the shit talk towards faceless i'm mildly offended i haven't been mentioned by name =/

thats because i actually like you :(

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
To try and derail the special olympics of zaide, wynn, grisv, cupie(Btw you won gold) and korrupt.

See something like this I would come back to. Starting at classic again? God no, already too many times. But doing later content would be a lot more interesting, especially as a lot of classes become a lot more fun and fleshed out from Luclin/PoP and beyond, at least imo.

Either that or some really weird oddball ruleset that you have fun on for a month before it goes down. But I am pretty much resigned to their answer being something stupid like hardcore is 100% slower exp and 6 months in each expansion or some such, as that is about as much faith I have in DBG and their main goal is to push as many potion sells as possible.

always give 100% cinge u should know this

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'll recruit all you guys who aren't in this drool-face slap fight! Let me know if you want to join the 3rd-6th best guild on the server! I DO live with my parents! But also, I'm a fairly nice guy! You won't win any speed run records in this 20 year old game with my crew, but you'll get to raid 2 MAYBE 3 nights a week, get your loot, and not have to dox or mail spam anyone! That's a Xevy GUARANTEE!

:)

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Elaida

Trakanon Raider
cupie seemed like a cool enough dude on agnarr when i played w/ him - not quite sure whats caused the 180.

I will admit, with all the shit talk towards faceless i'm mildly offended i haven't been mentioned by name =/
fuck you tevinter

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This shit is excellent. I may need to make a dude in both guilds, so I don't miss anything...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
tenor (1).gif

IT'S TLP TIME

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Screw everquest, forumquest is for the retired OG's. This autism is good shit. Can I just call Cupie "Stan" from now on? And in case ANY of you were wondering, Cukernaut loves you.

BTW -- here I used the multi-quote tool for you, hope it helps. Lets keep it tight boys, I want to see a good clean Forumquest fight this isnt the official EQ TLP forums.

Korrupt Korrupt did you guys find toxn yet?

thats because i actually like you :(
always give 100% cinge u should know this
oh hi guys hope u 2 are doing well
prolly the rickshaw but who knows

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Can someone keep me up to date on the in drama for each guild? I'm too busy to play and stoke the flames in game, so I'm going to need regular updates?

Sterling

El Presidente
Can someone keep me up to date on the in drama for each guild? I'm too busy to play and stoke the flames in game, so I'm going to need regular updates?
The meta shitposting is probably going to be better than playing on the actual servers, but we can dream.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vicious

<Banned>
Zaide you choosing to play or not makes little difference.

If anything, you were a detriment to us in the Vulak and Lockjaw guilds just by showing up, instead of letting the real talent just run the Faceless show unhindered. If anything Zaide, you refusing to even show up this time will be a boon to that whole crew. Too much ego of yours getting in the way for you to be an asset to that team ever again.

And besides... beating you isn't defined anymore by beating "the great man Zaide himself"... no one, literally no one from the circles I've run in (even most of the Faceless crew) thinks you are anything more than an average player, and a poor leader. But you did build a "brand", and its a brand that likes to brazenly advertise itself as being "the best" when everything you base that assessment on is an absolute joke to the real EQ Talent.

It is beating this bullshit "brand" that motivates people to come out shit talking and race against your crew. But you're not stupid Zaide, you wanted this exposure. This helps feed the great lie and hide the fact that you are anything above mediocre. You even used your bullshit lies and worthless "records" to snake your way into the Pantheon circles. What a joke, I mean all you really accomplished was to be #1 on a EQ server with zero real competition, make a cool website, and market your guild as something a lot more special than it was. You win the propaganda and google search game for sure, but you are dogshit at Everquest, period.

Enough of your crew flying under the flag of this Faceless "brand" will be playing... half of them can't help it and we all know it. Shit even if you force them to name the guild something else other than Faceless... we know whose who. Crushing the brand/the crew is crushing Zaide.

Sit back and make excuses for the fact that you already lost, and say its because you don't want to give us the "satisfaction" or that competing against the "clock" and not other players is what motivates you. When your Faceless crew shows up half-assed and unorganized and they get smashed because your crew fell apart under the pressure of a little ForumQuest action... all its going to prove to everyone is what most of us competitive players already know... that your whole brand is a sad hollow fucking joke. :wompwomp:

Last edited:
  • 3Salty
  • 2Picard
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 10 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Zaide you choosing to play or not makes little difference.

If anything, you were a detriment to us in the Vulak and Lockjaw guilds just by showing up, instead of letting the real talent just run the Faceless show unhindered. If anything Zaide, you refusing to even show up this time will be a boon to that whole crew. Too much ego of yours getting in the way for you to be an asset to that team ever again.

And besides... beating you isn't defined anymore by beating "the great man Zaide himself"... no one, literally no one from the circles I've run in (even most of the Faceless crew) thinks you are anything more than an average player, and a poor leader. But you did build a "brand", and its a brand that likes to brazenly advertise itself as being "the best" when everything you base that assessment on is an absolute joke to the real EQ Talent.

It is beating this bullshit "brand" that motivates people to come out shit talking and race against your crew. But you're not stupid Zaide, you wanted this exposure. This helps feed the great lie and hide the fact that you are anything above mediocre. You even used your bullshit lies and worthless "records" to snake your way into the Pantheon circles. What a joke, I mean all you really accomplished was to be #1 on a EQ server with zero real competition, make a cool website, and market your guild as something a lot more special than it was. You win the propaganda and google search game for sure, but you are dogshit at Everquest, period.

Enough of your crew flying under the flag of this Faceless "brand" will be playing... half of them can't help it and we all know it. Shit even if you force them to name the guild something else other than Faceless... we know whose who. Crushing the brand/the crew is crushing Zaide.

Sit back and make excuses for the fact that you already lost, and say its because you don't want to give us the "satisfaction" or that competing against the "clock" and not other players is what motivates you. When your Faceless crew shows up half-assed and unorganized and they get smashed because your crew fell apart under the pressure of a little ForumQuest action... all its going to prove to everyone what most of us competitive players already know... that your whole brand is a sad hollow fucking joke. :wompwomp:
Please change your avatar. Being a Red Sox fan is being the worst kind of person.

• 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 user