Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
yessir hes been around here and there RL been real busy for him, but he'll be on the new servers alot.

You guys should join Faceless there. I always got along with you two in classic on Agnarr. I still get a laugh out of all the people who complained about the seb trains that were really just ae pulls lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Algrinon Stormbringer

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nope - it was a great run. I miss old EQ with all of its flaws and imperfections. Damn I am old now I hope we have one good run left.

• 1Solidarity

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys should join Faceless there. I always got along with you two in classic on Agnarr. I still get a laugh out of all the people who complained about the seb trains that were really just ae pulls lol

Oh no there were plenty of trains, just try to move into a camp or area that inzane was using or decided to use for PLing.

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are the ones on the floor played with your feet or ?

I use a steering wheel and pedals dont be toxic and no life.

Tuco Tuco our AE dudes use something called i think autohotkey net or something along those lines and they describe it like isboxer.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I use a steering wheel and pedals dont be toxic and no life.

Tuco Tuco our AE dudes use something called i think autohotkey net or something along those lines and they describe it like isboxer.
Interesting. I'm familiar with Autohotkey, but never knew it had network functionality (If I understand your message correctly)

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
Interesting. I'm familiar with Autohotkey, but never knew it had network functionality (If I understand your message correctly)
He means hotkeynet. It was the precursor to isboxer. Autohotkey is usable in EQ as welll if you want to make simple bots. It can read logs and pixels pretty decently if you’re handy with it.

lost

<Bronze Donator>

Yeah they do train people. Pick over into their camp, its a full spawn so it must be open? CHOO CHOO. lol. thats what i meant by harry potter maps. =p

Mommy

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'd be pretty interested to hear more details about your setup if you were willing to share. Ex: How many VMs you can run on what hardware, how you share commands between them etc.
i was being sarcastic i manual play all that, get some usb numpads, setting up macro in game macros help alot, an Razor Synapse is extremely useful. none of it is against Eula terms. i absolutely dont mind answering questions or helping people out, from where to get good cheap laptops, to setting up box crews. drop em a message.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
He means hotkeynet. It was the precursor to isboxer. Autohotkey is usable in EQ as welll if you want to make simple bots. It can read logs and pixels pretty decently if you’re handy with it.

Thanks Tuco Tuco is good people was going to have him talk to you or Drillisen about it.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
you know what i've wondered is, can a computer with onboard gfx efficiently run a VM? cause the monetary difference between a comp with onboard gfx and one with a gfx card is big =p kangaroo PC's seem to have gone out of business. I'm sure I didnt help when I called their warranty department and had them ship me 8 free refurbished kangaroos cause of their overheating defect.

also im sure people been using Purchase EQBoT for TLP Servers which runs off your log files and controls characters across pc's.

i figure anyone with like a gaming keyboard or mouse can just have a repeater hotkey setup to spam like stuns or aes. but yeah autohotkey or i even made a autoit macro to spam 2 lines of auction for commonlands tunnel lol. got tired of doing it every 5 minutes.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I could use a new/2nd laptop. Eq is a great excuse and it sounds like everyone is boxing anyway. Then I don't have to choose between necro or cleric.

God I am going to be so salty when this is actually announced and exactly what I expect (coirnav with even slower xp but faster unlocks).

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I could use a new/2nd laptop. Eq is a great excuse and it sounds like everyone is boxing anyway. Then I don't have to choose between necro or cleric.

God I am going to be so salty when this is actually announced and exactly what I expect (coirnav with even slower xp but faster unlocks).

EQ2 got a FV loot PVP server, so anything is possible.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
If it's PvP I'm going to have to go full stupid on this

• 1Worf

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
PVP would be fun for a few months until the normal people quit leaving only people with some form of mental and or social issues. Making for a pretty toxic pos like every pvp server that ever existed.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
pvp would be awesome

My pitch -

Each guild is treated as its own faction with everyone not in a guild also being their own collective faction. Anyone on your team you are PvE towards and everyone else is FFA. You can purge the unwashed masses in a guild while also fighting other guilds for supremacy or you can be a member of the unclean herd and work to tear apart the guilded.

• 2Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Sooo a source of mine at DBG dropped me a few hints. This should be interesting.

• 2Picard