Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
What a complete disappointment. Guess it's one less thing to consider.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sounds like a monster truck or a gay bar.

Hate to say it but just go to Al’Kabor.

They have this awful idea that slow xp and long unlocks is good. Some fucktard probably argued that people quit after x and so this makes it as long as possible to get there. Reality is people come back too and a rehash of a rehash of phinny but with awful xp is destroying that motivation. Then some cockgobbler mistook wanting corpse runs for extra death penalties, which is full on terrible. Mangler is gonna bomb.

Relabel selos as hardcore. Clone selos. Fv loot. Rename to mangler. Relabel as casual. Profit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LoL, Mangler. Worst name for a... for a... um, thing... ever.

All I gathered from this update is that DBG doesn't possess a single milligram of creativity... and logically, why would I want to incentivise a company with my time and money for that?

Not saying I'm out, but I mean... think about it.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I was worried DBG was gonna toss a feature in I couldn't resist, but sounds pretty meh. FV type loot might have gotten me back for at least a month or so. It was a popular idea, and could have been fun for an altaholic like myself.

Wonder what version of ST it will start with, if its starting Luclin era. If it starts with sleeper woke kinda kills my favorite drama of a TLP, all the tears over ST.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
LoL, Mangler. Worst name for a... for a... um, thing... ever.

All I gathered from this update is that DBG doesn't possess a single milligram of creativity... and logically, why would I want to incentivise a company with my time and money for that?

Not saying I'm out, but I mean... think about it.

Seriously though. Even after all of the server names previously used there are PLENTY of other names you could use over that retardation.

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
Seriously though. Even after all of the server names previously used there are PLENTY of other names you could use over that retardation.
They really did everything wrong there. Selo is the perfect name for that server and obviously iconic. I'll keep thinking of it as Selo's, though.

Setsa

Trakanon Raider
Test notes have "- All raid events in Underfoot will now drop more items, keys, and backflag items. "

They are prepping for that 1 month unlock!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
starting to see the casual posts saying they would rather go to mangler cause they want to start in classic and 1 month unlocks are too fast. i think if it stays this way it'll be surprising who goes where.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Nothing sounds more hardcore then a level 2 Wolf in Rivervale
RIP Mangler
Died before he was born
3/16/2019-2/12/2019

Selo's looks like the perfect server for me to play on till Vanilla WoW drops in "summer"

• 2Like

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
roxxly said they are reviewing the constructive feedback thread

Cant wait for the copy-paste update, "You complained, we listened" followed by them changing something trivial and a sale on xp potions or something

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
copy paste where they just switched around features and relabeled hardcore and softcore lol.

okay guys softcore starts in classic, 4x XP, 2x faster lockouts, and it should be 4 month unlocks cause im pretty sure lot of casuals think 3 months is too fast but we know 6 months is too long from past experiences! hardcore is in luclin with one month lock outs and 1/2 the xp rate of coirnav! lets see how badass u hardcore guys are to get that shit done in a month with half the xp rate!

hell hardcore should just be the same xp rate, no teleport spells, no sow, corpse runs, no invis, no corpse summon, and maybe raid boss areas are pvp enabled lol. oh and only bind in towns.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ugh, hopefully they ignore the risikio guy, who thinks the only reason to play TLP is to have the launch day one in classic for the 100th time. His only complaints about mangler is the 2 exp changes, thus he just wants another agnarr/phinny/coairniv.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
YoU ExPeCt BeTTeR aNd We WiLL dO BetTeR, AoC NoW oNlY hAs a 10% cHaNcE tO SpAwN AfTeR DoInG a RaID KeY QuEsT TuRn In oN MAnGlEr SeRVeR

KeYs NoW On SaLe TiLL ApRiL 5Th

• 1Seriously?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ugh, hopefully they ignore the risikio guy, who thinks the only reason to play TLP is to have the launch day one in classic for the 100th time. His only complaints about mangler is the 2 exp changes, thus he just wants another agnarr/phinny/coairniv.

ya the guy who doesnt even hit max level on these TLPS, i think he quit coirnav or never rolled there and plays on FV, and he has an account here too, i forget but he posts in these threads.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
That dude still spewing autism unchecked? Makes our worst posters seem like geniuses.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
That dude still spewing autism unchecked? Makes our worst posters seem like geniuses.

but he is one of our posters lol. someone knows his username, i just never cared to remember who it was.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Welp, they made my decision to not come back real easy.