Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
roxxly said they are reviewing the constructive feedback thread

Two posts in two different threads to the same effect -

feed.png

No matter what happens it's pretty clear they did not get the response they thought they would. The raiding guilds look to be leaning towards Selo, some casuals towards Mangler and then a whole mess of people shitting hard on Mangler as well. Advertising the worst exp rates in TLP history and expecting praise for doing so does not fill me with hope.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
could be just smoke and mirrors i wouldnt put it past them they always make you think youve seen the dumbest thing they've done but when you thought they've done their worst they keep surprising you

i mean how many people did the idea for these servers flow through and they all thought these were good ideas? was it two people smoking pot? probably the same people that thought a guild raid rotation that couldnt be enforced was a good idea.

Needless

Toe Sucker
red99 was fun for a couple months simply from the global kill announcements and everybody just spamming pras when some cuck got murdered lmao

would never want to play on live though, gross

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
starting to see the casual posts saying they would rather go to mangler cause they want to start in classic and 1 month unlocks are too fast. i think if it stays this way it'll be surprising who goes where.

Every person that goes to Mangler is surprising

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I'm a bit sad I'm not able to summon even the tiniest of interest in EQ things anymore.
Probably because I ran on that treadmill enough times and versions.
Great game though. I was a fucking amazing wizard for a bit there!

Do they do these with the full noob armor sets and the like? That was a bit fun even if it gave everyone their own short bus of sorts. The stats on that crap didn't mean jack but gave you silly things to do as a noob.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
The only people going to Mangler are the Classic diehards. That shit is almost as bad as it could get. Might as well have made it 6 month + voting unlocks.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
rivervaleimage03.jpg

When I think hardcore I think of some peck’s dog.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just saw this picture and it was a huge nostalgia rush, so figured I would post it. This wasn't my server or guild.

naggy_13apr2001_the_battle_with_nagafen.jpg

• 2Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Huhm, oh well. I guess I roll on Selos. I just need a guild, that does content on their own accord and doesnt get rushed by new expansion unlocks. One month is a bit fast for my plans to dad server it up.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Two servers and I'm unhappy with both. Jesus fuck these guys. Pay me 30k a year and I'll fucking learn you how to vidya game you Russian money-laundering dickbags. Fuck.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm pretty happy. I can't wait to go full blown autist no life hardcore on Mangler. Like, I already told my wife that if she wanted to divorce me I wouldn't contest.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
I'm pretty happy. I can't wait to go full blown autist no life hardcore on Mangler. Like, I already told my wife that if she wanted to divorce me I wouldn't contest.
Lmao. I knew you shitlords would dodge me.

• 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll