Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Is there a way to buy subscription time with the Daybreak Cash? I swear there was, but can't find anything on the website or in the game.

Sterling

El Presidente
Is there a way to buy subscription time with the Daybreak Cash? I swear there was, but can't find anything on the website or in the game.
Used to be able to do this but it was disabled quite awhile back. They have station cash sales and give out free cash every month so they'd have to make it a lot for it to be a a thing.

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Used to be able to do this but it was disabled quite awhile back. They have station cash sales and give out free cash every month so they'd have to make it a lot for it to be a a thing.

Thanks! OK, then, I'll probably just end up paying at some point. I didn't even realize there were "Classic" servers. Is it true they use the old assets and some UI stuff? I might have to check that out once I finally subscribe.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LOL which one of you is Billy1121

eqlol.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, I wasn't talking about it for the tunnel, but just as a leveling area. But, again, maybe people just decided they wanted to try different stuff.
Nobody is going to kill orcs when you can be killing aliens and moon mushrooms in PC.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users