Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Not sure if server IP addresses are that protected. I remember using tracert to my server back in the day to check status / IP issues.

True it doesnt make sense maybe it was some other address he mentioned. Been awhile since we talked about it back on phinigel.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Haha so funny how many people think agnarr doesnt have MQ2, even phinigel had it. I bet Secrets has it if hes a coder why not.

But anyone using active hacks on these servers would be dumb, and dumb people dont get mq2 unless they profit before the ban each time.

And yeah eqmule has an agreement with DBG. I was told by someone who went through the MQ2 source that it had direct IP addresses of the servers of EQ and used those IP's in their anti phinigel/agnarr code. Buddy said you wouldnt have those IP addresses if you werent working with them. /shrug

Also that "integrity has been preserved" is there because of the agreement, tells you that you got scanned, and you're safe.

WTS Polished Mithril Mask LRs • r/AgnarrFlames

Yep that is the basic code to send commands to other boxes via chat with MQ2...Guy is an idiot to have his chat channel set to auction, also an idiot that he doesnt have a macro for that.
DBG will likely do nothing since hes actually at his PC kind of...

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Is it worth buying a Polished Mithril Mask as a mage? Are there any ID3 attainable grouping or soloing?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
no, WDSC is only ID3 unless u do VP i think. there'll be a tradeable wrist/neck ID2 from chardok.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So buying the item is the best route for now. Is the Black medallion (MP II) attainable as a soloer/group?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So buying the item is the best route for now. Is the Black medallion (MP II) attainable as a soloer/group?

Both mp2 items can be obtained by a solo mage. Mane is tedious, while bam is pure aids to camp.

Most rank 2 focuses become weak to near useless come level 60, keep in mind. You might be better off saving to buy wdc and ods rather than stocking items good now but mostly junk in a week.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
ODS was extremely expensive on Phinigel all through Kunark -> Luclin as it's an extremely rare drop and every caster and priest wants it. Velious adds two more droppable MP3 items in Crystalline Torque (rare spawn, no stats) and Decisive Boots of the Kin (very rare drop from a handful of mobs deep in Skyshrine with long respawn timers), so the price doesn't really drop.

Dustscryer Crystal Ball wasn't a bad alternative to BAM once Kunark drops.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I know most folks have played on various TLP servers before, but I haven't.

I'm really looking forward to kunark next week. I just flat out enjoy karnors and sebilis.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I know most folks have played on various TLP servers before, but I haven't.

I'm really looking forward to kunark next week. I just flat out enjoy karnors and sebilis.

If you want the speedy route I would hit Chardok Kennels, youre going to live in Sebilis and Karnors raiding there every single day repeatedly. Kennels also drops the BiS mask once your int / wis is capped. I would start from the zoneline and hit Korocrusts old room until 55 then charm 2 of the level 55 skeletons to take down to the kennels. The loot in Koro's room is pretty insane now too, one of the earrings sells for 5 krono for a long time. You can also pull the undead area very easily towards the royals from the bridge / Koro area and pull the Paladin sword skeleton that drops Jeldorin (most expensive item in Kunark pretty much).

Once you power to 60 hit the goblins in Droga ASAP before the shit storm of people arrive a few days in and get your chardok faction maxed immediately. The ring and spirit wracked cords are 2 of the best items in Kunark and can be mostly solo'd until Drusella. Drusella herself is a 22 to 70 hour spawn with MoTM but can be fully slowed and duoed by a SK and Shaman. Her necklace has spell haste 2 now and sells for 8-12 krono and drops almost every kill. My buddies and I actually setup our own batphone for Drusella we were such fuccboi's about her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rad

Lord of Guk
Once you power to 60 hit the goblins in Droga ASAP before the shit storm of people arrive a few days in and get your chardok faction maxed immediately. The ring and spirit wracked cords are 2 of the best items in Kunark and can be mostly solo'd until Drusella. Drusella herself is a 22 to 70 hour spawn with MoTM but can be fully slowed and duoed by a SK and Shaman. Her necklace has spell haste 2 now and sells for 8-12 krono and drops almost every kill. My buddies and I actually setup our own batphone for Drusella we were such fuccboi's about her.

AoC now in for Dru isn't it?

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Haha so funny how many people think agnarr doesnt have MQ2, even phinigel had it. I bet Secrets has it if hes a coder why not.

I doubt he does, not because he couldn't get one working but b/c he wouldn't want to screw EQMule over by doing it, and I don't think he's an AFK TLP RMTer.

But anyone using active hacks on these servers would be dumb, and dumb people dont get mq2 unless they profit before the ban each time.

That's the big issue. On Ragefire/LJ MQ2 was tolerated but not AFK farming, yet some people AFK farmed extensively. This is because the math is pretty simple. It costs 1 krono to start a TLP-enabled account, it takes very little time to level a farming box crew to 50. Then they just need to make > 1 kr per account before the bans go out and the RMTer has made a return on their investment.

This line of thinking is why RMTers/AFK farmers are the ultimate betas and cucks, most of them work at low margins. The few that have made real money at RMTing are still losers, being a big money RMTer is like being World Heavyweight Champion at Failing Life. People should make their money legitimately.

The lowest tier are the RMTers who spend 400 hours on an account early TLP then sell the account for $350-400. They're literally working at slave wages.

Even the people who casually RMT here and there while not being shitlords are also losers. There's really no argument to support it. People are always like "but if it's just a little extra money", but fuck that. I could rent my house out on AirBnb when I wasn't home, or ride share my car, or sell random shit on ebay out of my garage, the same concept applies, "why not make a little extra money." The answer is because it makes you a scummy loser. Successful people don't whore themselves out like that.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Great story, but if I was some third world kid and had to choose between working in an EQ slave farm, or fishing for rubber to recycle, I know which one I'm choosing.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Great story, but if I was some third world kid and had to choose between working in an EQ slave farm, or fishing for rubber to recycle, I know which one I'm choosing.

Organized crime. You choose organized crime.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
AFK farming is just that. It's not you sitting at the computer. And they didnt really ban for that on phinigel, I got suspended twice between kunark and PoP and got 7 days each time same account. So take those margins!

Saw that warping video on the official forums, lot of people disagree with remdag and lot say hes a crappy GM. Hope they fire that fuck

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
AoC now in for Dru isn't it?

AoC would be horrible if you're going for SWC, they can be a PITA to drop or they can drop 8 in a row. Its much more fun and profitable in the open world, plus would a big dog be hiding in an instance young Rad?)