Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Thanks for the advice guys!
EQ000267.jpg

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Anyone got a spiroc wingblade mq and red dragonscales for sale?

Got a newbie iksar warrior up and coming. Last two pieces for epic.

Maybe even a swirling sphere of color to finish my newbie ranger epic?

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm kinda tired of how toxic the EQ community is. No one helps each other and when you give advice they throw it back at you.

I've been letting people know about the lucid shard drop rate increase about 2 weeks into Luclin so the more casual folks can grind AA and then key up. Its to mimic an in era increase way back when. This is what I'll be doing on my boxes. Everyone keeps throwing this in my face. Guess it's my bad for trying to be helpful?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I'm kinda tired of how toxic the EQ community is. No one helps each other and when you give advice they throw it back at you.

I've been letting people know about the lucid shard drop rate increase about 2 weeks into Luclin so the more casual folks can grind AA and then key up. Its to mimic an in era increase way back when. This is what I'll be doing on my boxes. Everyone keeps throwing this in my face. Guess it's my bad for trying to be helpful?
It's sad how some of these neckbeards act. Not surprising though. I mean, it attracts a lot of miserable fucks who have nothing better to do with their lives.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
It's sad how some of these neckbeards act. Not surprising though. I mean, it attracts a lot of miserable fucks who have nothing better to do with their lives.

He's joking, there is no shard "patch" he is one of those miserable fucks with nothing better to do with his life than to try and spread a rumor so he can key his five boxes into VT.

Speaking of Luclin who's excited? Plan to have emp down with in 24 hours and we are running +Attendance raids for shard camps every day during the first week or so.

Going to try and get into VT ASAP.

I really appreciate the info given here as I didn't play during luclin so knowing how to pull emp was a big boon.

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Someone was telling me charisma was broken on Agnarr for enchanters in that is has no effect on charming. Any truth to this?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I've read multiple times on the main TLP forums that charisma does nothing for enchanters on agnarr. Only -MR helps with charm duration.

I play my enchanter the most out of my toons and stopped using charisma buffs and gearing for it. I've noticed zero difference. Charm still breaks when you don't want it to and I still get those streaks of 4-6 breaks in seconds for no reason every few hours. It's like remainder of a sum in the matrix, you just hit a patch of constant charm breaks. When loaded up on charisma buffs and gear the same shit happens. I might be completely wrong but I do not think charisma is working on agnarr.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
He's joking, there is no shard "patch" he is one of those miserable fucks with nothing better to do with his life than to try and spread a rumor so he can key his five boxes into VT.

Speaking of Luclin who's excited? Plan to have emp down with in 24 hours and we are running +Attendance raids for shard camps every day during the first week or so.

Going to try and get into VT ASAP.

I really appreciate the info given here as I didn't play during luclin so knowing how to pull emp was a big boon.

Luclin is awesome, there is a lot of action and DPS racing at the shard camps for the first weeks. Hope all of you Agnarr guilds have the mana burning wizards assigned for the Maidens Eye / Ssra wars. Don't forget that you can blur shard mobs since they aren't raid mobs, don't let the shitters catch you slipping and blur steal your shit.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
What about that shit hole skeleton camp in The Grey. It's like 4 skeletons on a 22 minute timer (last I camped them on EQ mac)

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya I dont use any charisma on my enchanter unless I'm selling. I find malo + tash and never breaks.

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
I started on Agnarr just a few days ago and its been good fun so far. No issues with the community. The server has a new player channel and there is a trend to ".. pay it forward" by donating minor items to low level folks.

I raided on Vallon Zek during the POP era ... so I'm more thick-skinned than most.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
What about that shit hole skeleton camp in The Grey. It's like 4 skeletons on a 22 minute timer (last I camped them on EQ mac)

That one always has picks because of people going to Ssra to raid or waiting in The Grey for the Agent of Change (spawns instanced for all). Its basically copies of a zone sans the raid bosses for situations like this to give everyone a better shot at keying or xping. Guilds brought raids on our server to Fungus Grove and Maidens since they couldn't even go head to head against us with groups. This version of EQ is nothing like what we've played together, this is like EQ Extra Lite with a cash shop and a lot of the modern conveniences from WoW.

Sterling

El Presidente
I've read multiple times on the main TLP forums that charisma does nothing for enchanters on agnarr. Only -MR helps with charm duration.

I play my enchanter the most out of my toons and stopped using charisma buffs and gearing for it. I've noticed zero difference. Charm still breaks when you don't want it to and I still get those streaks of 4-6 breaks in seconds for no reason every few hours. It's like remainder of a sum in the matrix, you just hit a patch of constant charm breaks. When loaded up on charisma buffs and gear the same shit happens. I might be completely wrong but I do not think charisma is working on agnarr.
Sukik is $$$ but he and Regime should be playing on Phinny not Agnarr!

Sterling

El Presidente
That one always has picks because of people going to Ssra to raid or waiting in The Grey for the Agent of Change (spawns instanced for all). Its basically copies of a zone sans the raid bosses for situations like this to give everyone a better shot at keying or xping. Guilds brought raids on our server to Fungus Grove and Maidens since they couldn't even go head to head against us with groups. This version of EQ is nothing like what we've played together, this is like EQ Extra Lite with a cash shop and a lot of the modern conveniences from WoW.
It's 5 skeletons I thought? Also you can get shards from the trap mobs too

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wish they'd make a clear statement about what's happening to Agnarr characters once the timeline is done - I'm getting an itch to play again, and Agnarr is at the right point for me to start with being so damn bored of Classic/Kunark - but I hate the idea of an end point and only transfers off being to L110 servers where a L65 would be a sad joke.

I'd be in heaven if they said "Hey, server is going to lock at the end - then 6 months later we'll open a GoD start Progression that you can transfer to" or something though. (Or a Lockjaw/Ragefire transfer since it wouldn't be drastically far behind)

[Probably zero raiding for me though - I'm too busy and get time too erratically these days - EST raids would probably start too early for me to make it after work reliably and PST would probably run too late since I get up at 7am EST for work]

Just screwing around on FV while mulling the idea of a TLP return though.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
What should I pick up in regards to a set of resist gear for Velious? Any optimal list floating around somewhere etc? Thanks in advance

baconlog

Molten Core Raider
a_skeleton_02 is always pumped to the max for the new expansion. After we skullfuck everything again for the third time he will resort to instances for the remaining 89.6 days as usual. I give you guys max 12 hours of actual competition rather than 24h this time.