Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Well shit.

I at least have a professional mic setup that is properly mixed so it doesn't sound like crap.

Just perma mute the bads!

Ravanta

Trakanon Raider
We kill Tunare in like 35-40 minutes now.

I'm calling shenanigans on this. It might seem like 35-40 minutes but I'm sure it's much longer. Someone in FE recently said we killed Vulak 90 minutes from zoning in, and I laughed. Do you stream your raids? I'd seriously throw some krono your way if you could provide a walk through on how to kill Tunare that fast. We've had great luck with EoN's lately, we've had 4 go for 1 DKP a piece recently. Streamlining that time to less than an hour would be awesome.

We used Moderated Discord and it's been the best thing since sliced bread.

No one moderates Sorrows. His voice is like butter. You'd spread it on your toast if you could.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I'm calling shenanigans on this. It might seem like 35-40 minutes but I'm sure it's much longer. Someone in FE recently said we killed Vulak 90 minutes from zoning in, and I laughed. Do you stream your raids? I'd seriously throw some krono your way if you could provide a walk through on how to kill Tunare that fast. We've had great luck with EoN's lately, we've had 4 go for 1 DKP a piece recently. Streamlining that time to less than an hour would be awesome.

No one moderates Sorrows. His voice is like butter. You'd spread it on your toast if you could.

Yeah 35 minutes, I bet we could do it in less time.

We also kill almost zero trash!

Shoot me a tell in game and I'll give you the deets.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So some of you EQ lifers, talk to me about Luclin.

• Will Ssra have picks?
  • Do the Emp key mobs spawn in said picks?
  • How does the Seru key work in instance?
  • Does VT trash respawn in instances?
  • Any changes to the VT/Emp keys?

Sterling

El Presidente

• Will Ssra have picks?
  • Do the Emp key mobs spawn in said picks?
  • How does the Seru key work in instance?
  • Any changes to the VT/Emp keys?
Yes, Yes, requester needs arx key, pretty sure yes, no.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
The entire emp/vt key quest is /pick able and non mqable. This should reduce drama quite a bit.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I remember trying to get my emp key and had dima manaburning my damn captain everytime lol

• 1Worf

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I remember trying to get my emp key and had dima manaburning my damn captain everytime lol

Yeah we learned you don't need the key, they just taunted Emp through the floor in an instance and skipped Emp keying. The same thing will happen in PoP with the keeper event or via pet method as well.

You don't need to clear VT trash, you can pull it all to the zone in or pull bosses into Aten's room except for one of the Diabo towers. The warders also don't work at all so you can just start by doing Aten.

• 1Like

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Krassus you should come back and show us how!

If you need to catch up I'll be running a 3 box at luclin launch. Join me!

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
We used a monk/SK to position a pet near Emp then cothed them out and sic'd pet on Emp. There's a room you can do it in on the first floor where you can see Emp Room through the ceiling. This gets around the adds respawning because they just respawn upstairs.

You'll need more than one key - at least a monk/SK that can survive the entrance room traps to kill the mobs that drop VT items afterwards.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, we just tried for an hour to make the Tunare bug work in open world. It must be an instance only behavior because we just wasted an hour of our lifes. Oh well, would have been awesome if it worked.