Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya clearly it wasnt the pick zones crashing server, cause on phinigel it was crashing in velious too

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Are you in that guild? Why?

Your guildleader is the personification of the hopeless EQ lifer. He can't stand up under his own power and got yelled at by his grandma on stream.

He lives in a basement/trailer for sure.

Just don't have the time to play like I used to. He's a pretty chill dude and knows a shitload about the game. He's spent a lot of time showing me how to pull and explained all this new and weird crap that exists in TLPs. Plus, I'd rather struggle to beat content with 30-40 people instead of steamrolling it with 72, which isn't a slight at anyone because I do sometimes wish we steamrolled some content when we're fighting shit for 30-45 minutes. I'm not sure if it gets better or worse in Luclin because I eBayed (along with half my guild) at the end of Velious.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Just don't have the time to play like I used to. He's a pretty chill dude and knows a shitload about the game. He's spent a lot of time showing me how to pull and explained all this new and weird crap that exists in TLPs. Plus, I'd rather struggle to beat content with 30-40 people instead of steamrolling it with 72, which isn't a slight at anyone because I do sometimes wish we steamrolled some content when we're fighting shit for 30-45 minutes. I'm not sure if it gets better or worse in Luclin because I eBayed (along with half my guild) at the end of Velious.

How does your loot system work? Do you guys sell everything or just certain stuff?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How does your loot system work? Do you guys sell everything or just certain stuff?

Just enough to Live Mas bro.

tacobell-member-690x460.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kronos for Crunchy Tacos, Kronos for Queso, there's an untapped market here somewhere

kinadin

<Gold Donor>

DKP and just certain things that no one wants, but it's usually not big items unless we have a ton of them banked. We sometimes trade items with other guilds, too. We did that with a few Kunark legs and BPs.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
DKP and just certain things that no one wants, but it's usually not big items unless we have a ton of them banked. We sometimes trade items with other guilds, too. We did that with a few Kunark legs and BPs.

Heh I guess it's done on a personal level then.

I've never seen a my pants member in anything other than garbage gear and I know they sell almost all their droppables.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know this question is asked a lot but you guys have your finger on the pulse with this - is the leveling population to 60 still somewhat decent? I'm having a hankering for EQ and dont think I have it in me to wait until the next progression server, unless anybody knows if a new one is coming soon.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Last weekend I saw lower level groups in places like south ro, mid level grouping in tofs and 50+ groups lfm for Seb/Velks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I see people in almost every Zone i go to, And with the chat channels and upcoming Luclin it will be easy to find groups at any level range.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Realm of Insanity went from 2nd place in Kunark to serverwide first repeatedly due entirely to a "no vah shit beastlord" policy. I trust you all to make wise choices.