Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Good luck finding solid SKs, a_skeleton_02. We have to train every app we get in the ways of beastmode sk dps.
Whats the tldr version? Disc & tap between melee rounds? Binged and got my sk 60 a few weeks ago but I've been waiting for luclin to play him more.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Whats the tldr version? Disc & tap between melee rounds? Binged and got my sk 60 a few weeks ago but I've been waiting for luclin to play him more.

max out your int, get as much mana as possible, and level a necro or two to spam twitch the sk

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Proper buffs. Gear swapping. Spell focuses. Proper spell usage for each boss. A top tier SK pulls ~140dps on KT, for example.

Edit: Never been twitched, but I bet that would pad some numbers.

Sonaue00

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Real talk on how to be good at anything:

Never listen to a single word that Cupie tells you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
SK is easy. Pretend you're a wizard and cap int. Be good dps once every 36 minutes.

Or don't be a coward and just gear like a goddamn knight and fuck int and cap that shit late Luclin.

Sonaue00

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You're comparing Vyemm to Nev? Haha, Vyemm is a 5 minute fight where you can't use a CH rotation and that is with low numbers. I imagine with your boastful 72 mains it would be one of the fastest fights in the zone.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
We will get port spells, but they might or might not be purchasable/droppable. Hard to tell the outcome of spells before it launches since each TLP has had changes. First night scion is likely.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Inb4 Korrupt comes to let a_skeleton_02 know how to access Luclin.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

baconlog

Molten Core Raider
I hear that they are gonna buff shard drop rates 2 weeks into luclin tiggles to help you bros out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
How big of a cluster fuck is this Sanctus Seru race going to be?
Kind of shitty, but at least the horses don't vendor anymore so it won't be quite as bad for the earring people, but the first couple days is going to be chaos.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user