Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Been trying to play on phinny lately because I'd like to see some for expansion, but fuck it, maybe ill just come back here

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ogre for life breh

search

ogre.jpg

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

vector5

Molten Core Raider
Is soloing still bad for exp on this server? I'm thinking about starting a warrior/pal/sk but I'd have to solo for the first couple of weeks due to my schedule. Also, how much krono do fungi tunics go for these days?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Is soloing still bad for exp on this server? I'm thinking about starting a warrior/pal/sk but I'd have to solo for the first couple of weeks due to my schedule. Also, how much krono do fungi tunics go for these days?

I *think* thats just Phinigel? On Agnarr my 18 necro gets a full blue of exp for some kills. I honestly don't know if there's zone exp bonuses (Kerns, Kedge etc).

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

With Luclin it's super easy to just LFG and murder stuff as it's convenient for you. Lots of outdoor zones, short runs, and stuff to stab. If you can only play 20 minutes it's whatever because you're just squatting at a zone line anyway.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I vaguely remember something about skill hardcaps, are they still a thing? (looking at info for Luclin for items with skill increases).

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

lol ok I know some of you Sullon zek trolls are in there. I'm dying holy shit. Troll central.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good luck finding solid SKs, a_skeleton_02. We have to train every app we get in the ways of beastmode sk dps.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Lol the other day I was joking that it is more mana efficient to click rez a ranger on a trash pull on an NTOV clear, than to heal him.

I got jokes.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users