Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Except I'm the one who posted it. I'm in Faceless.
e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
What we've used... | EverQuest Forums

Hope they get a lot of these issues fixed for Coirnav.

Why?

Classic EverQuest is supposed to be quirky and awkward in spots. TLP's are about hanging with the crew in Discord or streaming on Twitch for the evening. I would rather see a guild get recognition from DBG for the most creative take down of an old world boss.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Why?

Classic EverQuest is supposed to be quirky and awkward in spots. TLP's are about hanging with the crew in Discord or streaming on Twitch for the evening. I would rather see a guild get recognition from DBG for the most creative take down of an old world boss.

you sound like a My Pants homo.

• 1Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Me 4 boxing agnarr with my best chicka 2 box friend.

I'm playing ench, sham, ranger, mage, all 150+ aas
Friend playing cleric mage.

Last edited:
  • 2Barf

Ravanta

Trakanon Raider
I would rather see a guild get recognition from DBG for the most creative take down of an old world boss.

Waiting around in SolB, enciting two groups of farmers to have a train fest at Efreeti, and settling the matter by pulling Nagafen to kill them all, and ressing them right before Nagafen dies so they can get AE'd just one more time.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
What I think is hilarious is my thread could result in some serious changes to TLP life, but the Coirnav thread here is far too busy measuring their RMT epeens to even notice.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
What I think is hilarious is my thread could result in some serious changes to TLP life, but the Coirnav thread here is far too busy measuring their RMT epeens to even notice.
You seem to think DBG cares.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
If you drop a rusty dagger on the ground, it always points north, avoiding the need to level sense heading.

This guy right here bringing the heat. I mean, can you imagine these cheaters playing without sense heading bound to w a s d? Permaban.

• 1Worf

Zaide

TLP Idealist
They deleted the exploit I posted and gave me a warning, said they could take action against my in game account lol.

I guess everything else in the thread is good to go!

• 1Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Keep posting, if they're scouring this site and taking action , at least they know that they are bottom of the barrel scum for contacting you.

Hey, learn to make your shit game better.....don't contact people and warn them....

You know...when you threaten players for stuff written outside of the game that is when we all know you're at the end, right?

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I posted the zone file to load file change that removes objects (i.e. doors) from the game along with all other client side obstructions.

• 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Modifying client files clause in the TOS seems a dead ringer there.

I got a warning for similar way back when I reposted a how to on stick figure models since it was a similar method.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Got warned by GM Dunbar the other day for impersonating a GM and it "he won't end well for me"

All I was doing was joking with my Pal secrets in Vex That while they where learning how to exploit pull.

I'm right that these GMs work for like third party moderation sites right?

Dudes probably from bangalore making $1.15 an hour.

• 1Like