Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If so, that's really fucking weird - glad I wasn't around for it, I'd have revolted.

Merc work or open raiding - is fine but joint raiding real content to "compete", meh.

They just agreed to joint raid content when it was off hours and neither guild had the kind of presence to show a competing force. I'm talking shit like kael respawning at 2am, not prime time.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Emp down in room with 49. Feels good. Someone PM all the leet strats for VT please.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Use the bridge jump to get around to the top of the castle. Can then use pet pull to bring some of the bosses to zone in inside instances until next patch. That's basically it.

I'm posting this openly because I'm sad we have to clear in open world but they forgot to leash instances. That shit takes time.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Use the bridge jump to get around to the top of the castle. Can then use pet pull to bring some of the bosses to zone in inside instances until next patch. That's basically it.

I'm posting this openly because I'm sad we have to clear in open world but they forgot to leash instances. That shit takes time.

We were doing OW VT the other day and the bossess kept DTing our pullers until I found out what they did.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Anyone interested in buying a 60 shammy fully geared in good classic/kunark gear(i/e fungi, djarn ring, eboots etc) and like 1kish plat? Looking for 100$, account is still active for another week as of this post.

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone interested in buying a 60 shammy fully geared in good classic/kunark gear(i/e fungi, djarn ring, eboots etc) and like 1kish plat? Looking for 100$, account is still active for another week as of this post.

Will said account protect me from the lizard overlords in any way?

• 2Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
I kinda wish they fixed VT and then my guild would just two night it. One 4ish hour raid is a bit grueling on a lot of people even though it's a loot pinata. All the other SoL raids are a fucking joke. Like 45 minutes tops for the hardest ones round trip for us with 50-70 people. We've totally gotten Kael down to like <30 minutes too for AoW kills.

I hope these Coirnav fucks don't ruin the krono market even more. I'm just trynna pay my bills I ain't got time to farm fucking GE for 11kp bro! That's a lot of ruby crowns!

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's still tricks to getting around the zone with only having to clear the trash in each of the boss rooms or adjacent rooms. I'm assuming they only added the DT mechanic to the bosses and not the trash.

Obviously everyone knows how you just walk to Aten's room so I'm assuming because of that, everyone should know you can drop your entire raid inside a wall in mini aten's room and walk in to the room when ready (there's a corner you can fight him in that will not aggro any trash) and also you can drop in to the west blob room and walk to the very back wall and fight him with your entire raid in that cubby without aggro'ing trash.

For the rest of the bosses, you just use the two mage coth/rewind trick to get to an adjacent room and coth your raid in. Can do this for all the rest of the bosses except north/south blob. You just bring a group of monks or a normal group with an evac to the location that you want to mage bolt a non-see invis trash mob to. Mage bolt a trash mob from a room you want to get to, it warps to you, have the monks or group you brought take the mob down to 40-50% health and then FD or evac. The regen in VT is insanely slow, takes like 30 minutes for the mob to regen back to 100%. The mob will go back to his room once aggro has been dropped. You then start a bolt on the low health mob on mage #1, while starting a coth with mage #2 on mage #1. The bolt hits, mage #1 gets summoned, then immediately cothed back. Mage #1 casts invis then does a /rewind, moves to a corner and then starts cothing raid in.

With some practice this takes maybe 15 minutes total for setup/execution/cothing entire raid in. I've done this before for every VT boss that you can't run to, except north/south blob. You'll only have to clear the trash inside the actual boss room or fight him in a spot where you can bypass most of the trash in the room.

• 1Barf

Vaclav

[QUOTE="Xevy]
I hope these Coirnav fucks don't ruin the krono market even more. I'm just trynna pay my bills I ain't got time to farm fucking GE for 11kp bro! That's a lot of ruby crowns![/QUOTE]

I can't imagine GE is better money than Sanctus Seru skyway.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Honestly, most of these tricks take nearly as long as just clearing. Especially in instances. Just blow an air horn into voice comms to wake people up or shame them for low trash parse.

Evernothing

Now available!

ah.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
@a_skeleton_02 hahahahaha. Enjoy your pullable instances for as long as you can because it'll likely be fixed next patch.

We don't exploit pull anything in VT in our instances because we didn't know how too.

We just run splits and do it in 4ish hours.

Interguild competition helps a bit and people love loot.

We only tried it in open world because we assumed @Secrets would teleport in and train us like the boogie man so we tried the cabdru tech of bolting through walls.

Didn't work had to clear.

• 1Worf

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
There's still tricks to getting around the zone with only having to clear the trash in each of the boss rooms or adjacent rooms. I'm assuming they only added the DT mechanic to the bosses and not the trash.

Obviously everyone knows how you just walk to Aten's room so I'm assuming because of that, everyone should know you can drop your entire raid inside a wall in mini aten's room and walk in to the room when ready (there's a corner you can fight him in that will not aggro any trash) and also you can drop in to the west blob room and walk to the very back wall and fight him with your entire raid in that cubby without aggro'ing trash.

For the rest of the bosses, you just use the two mage coth/rewind trick to get to an adjacent room and coth your raid in. Can do this for all the rest of the bosses except north/south blob. You just bring a group of monks or a normal group with an evac to the location that you want to mage bolt a non-see invis trash mob to. Mage bolt a trash mob from a room you want to get to, it warps to you, have the monks or group you brought take the mob down to 40-50% health and then FD or evac. The regen in VT is insanely slow, takes like 30 minutes for the mob to regen back to 100%. The mob will go back to his room once aggro has been dropped. You then start a bolt on the low health mob on mage #1, while starting a coth with mage #2 on mage #1. The bolt hits, mage #1 gets summoned, then immediately cothed back. Mage #1 casts invis then does a /rewind, moves to a corner and then starts cothing raid in.

With some practice this takes maybe 15 minutes total for setup/execution/cothing entire raid in. I've done this before for every VT boss that you can't run to, except north/south blob. You'll only have to clear the trash inside the actual boss room or fight him in a spot where you can bypass most of the trash in the room.

What a fucking nerd.

• 1Worf

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Secrets is the only person on this server that scares me. Good thing we're like bros.

• 1Worf