Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Imperium Deus, the only aussie timezone raiding guild on the server.
Oh that's bad ass! Used to work second shift not long ago, and that 11pm to 4am PST time frame was always so dead. Glad there's a guild rocking it!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
^this. I'm all for a super healthy multi time zone raid scene on Agnarr. Suggests there is life in the ol girl yet.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
The change sucks for guilds, but it's ok. The issue is no one will come back for some easy loot for their alts in pop. It kills the zone except for full raid forces.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
The change sucks for guilds, but it's ok. The issue is no one will come back for some easy loot for their alts in pop. It kills the zone except for full raid forces.

All this may do is fuck up our splits If we have to clear a whole other wing of trash.

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
If the warders work as they originally did you basically have to clear all of VT and in a specific order.

I think the lvl 60 Thall Xakras and the two Kaas Thox AHR blobs aren’t tied to warders so could be skipped.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Given DBG's history on clear communication I bet "Banish" and "Death Touch" are interchangable depending on the day of the week. Also, I'm calling it now that the change won't affect instances at first because they always forget those.

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Also they are saying they banish? I thought they DT'd

I wonder how managable the banish is when you can just run back.

I remember it being a DT in era so I found that confusing as well. In open world if you pull anything other than TVX out of their set area and they have you in line of sight the boss will DT you it's a no cooldown DT so they'll rapidly DT everyone else on aggro list shortly after if they're in LoS.

If you guys are clearing all the non-AHR mobs one day then splitting AHR 2.5 days later this change likely won't affect your AHR splits, but it may affect the order you can do your clears. It's been 16+ years since I did in era VT but I remember the warders are in AHR's room but also in Diabo rooms and the ones in the Diabo rooms can't be there when you fight the Diabos either so you have to do certain bosses in certain order to deactivate the warders.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I remember it being a DT in era so I found that confusing as well. In open world if you pull anything other than TVX out of their set area and they have you in line of sight the boss will DT you it's a no cooldown DT so they'll rapidly DT everyone else on aggro list shortly after if they're in LoS.

If you guys are clearing all the non-AHR mobs one day then splitting AHR 2.5 days later this change likely won't affect your AHR splits, but it may affect the order you can do your clears. It's been 16+ years since I did in era VT but I remember the warders are in AHR's room but also in Diabo rooms and the ones in the Diabo rooms can't be there when you fight the Diabos either so you have to do certain bosses in certain order to deactivate the warders.

we split AHR Fake AHR and the two blobs.

The warders don't matter that much since we kill everything is order, its having to clear all the extra trash to pull the diabos that will fuck us since we only raid 3 hours a night

Needless

Toe Sucker
pretty sure it was a hybrid banish, that also DT'd you after it relocates you back outside the room (so you don't have to corpse run and keep getting instantly DT'd) or some shit like that

Sonaue00

Bronze Knight of the Realm
we split AHR Fake AHR and the two blobs.

The warders don't matter that much since we kill everything is order, its having to clear all the extra trash to pull the diabos that will fuck us since we only raid 3 hours a night

I thought you said you don't exploit pull? If you are skipping the trash to the Diabos on the top floor then you are skipping the majority of the trash. I don't understand you at all, stop throwing out constant half truths.

• 3Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Sonaue00

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is that your way of saying "I was lying and I don't have any real way to come back?" Or maybe it's "I have to lie on 20 year old gaming forums to try to make myself feel better?"

• 3Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
top TLP guilds will try and debunk all those 'trash doesnt aggro' bugs, "THEY LIE CUZ THEY'RE SHITTERS!"

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user