Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
how does this work? don't you have to unlock the corpse in order to give looting privs if the person wasn't in group at time of kill?

No, if you invite a player to your group, they will be able to see everything in the advanced loot window. However, all the loot will be red for them. You will be able to assign the loot to them, but they will have to unlock the corpse to receive it.

For them to be able to loot, they must right click the corpse, or /loot it. The corpse will remain locked, but the loot will no longer be red for them and they can accept it in the loot window like anything else.

Note, there is a bug when doing this in a raid. Occasionally, if you raid invite someone and they are not in a group, they won't be able to see the loot in the advanced loot window. You are able to assign the loot to them, but they won't be able to accept it as they cannot see it. They will either have to wait for the corpse to unlock (~15 mins) or relog, get re-invited and hope the bug is fixed (usually is). So if you are ever a raid leader and need to assign loot, make sure you put them in a group first before assigning it.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Liveside crusader/king is HIGHLY underutilized because people want dead side loot. But IMO you get VASTLY better xp pulling crusader/king areas. Me and SorrowsEnd did crazy things over there with 2chanter/ranger/necro/shaman/cleric group. Got even better when I found a decent undead frog at the zone in to charm. That spot is the reason we got to 50 as fast as we did.
Yeah I started doing crusader camp at like level 35 and was getting 40 minute levels starting out it was nuts.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Hit 46 on my cleric cupcaek before bonus was over. Missing two days due to sick kid screwed my leveling. But kid way more important
Funny how fewer many people were on last night it seemed after the Xp bonus ended.

Also lost free rolls on 2 fbss 4 SMR and 5 Ssoy. I'm poor and my luck sucks

Still guild less anyone know of a decent guild recruiting or where to find them.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
stupid question but can someone tell me if it's possible to camp the Magi Rokyl without getting rekt by nagafen if he's up?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hit 46 on my cleric cupcaek before bonus was over. Missing two days due to sick kid screwed my leveling. But kid way more important
Funny how fewer many people were on last night it seemed after the Xp bonus ended.

Also lost free rolls on 2 fbss 4 SMR and 5 Ssoy. I'm poor and my luck sucks

Still guild less anyone know of a decent guild recruiting or where to find them.

Faceless Empire should be, here's their site.

Faceless Gaming – A Pantheon Guild

kudos

<Banned>
Man I grinded out 46 in The Hole last night with 1 XP pot. Shit is rough without double XP.

Anyone know if there is a faster XP route than The Hole at 47? I don't care about loot.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Man I grinded out 46 in The Hole last night with 1 XP pot. Shit is rough without double XP.

Anyone know if there is a faster XP route than The Hole at 47? I don't care about loot.

OOT Goblins is faster, just cancer levels of boredom.

Needless

Toe Sucker
There an equivalent to ragefireprices for agnarr yet? kinda wanna sub despite just missing a bonus exp weekend

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I wanna say no, but I think I saw a post requesting the owner of ragefireprices to spin one up yesterday.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
stupid question but can someone tell me if it's possible to camp the Magi Rokyl without getting rekt by nagafen if he's up?

Yeah if you have FD you can pull him.

Also they also may if tethered naggy to his room so you could try that as well.

I did a 10 hour stint at Frenzy last night I'm 43 and now rich.

Anyway I can turn plat/Kronos into XP potions?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yeah if you have FD you can pull him.

Also they also may if tethered naggy to his room so you could try that as well.

I did a 10 hour stint at Frenzy last night I'm 43 and now rich.

Anyway I can turn plat/Kronos into XP potions?
so it wouldn't be doable for a 50 ENC solo?

how many frenzied pops would you estimate you got? i was there for like 2.5 hours last night and only got 3 pops. last weekend they were all over the place. i guess without the bonus weekend shit we're back to reality.

Janx

<Silver Donator>

47-50 is just a bitch.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Bind in commonlands and wait for sky/hate raids (sky tonight I think) and get one then.

That interferes with my push to 50. I figure I'll just get to it when I get 50 and join in on the Fear/Hate/Sky/Nox/Vag train. Will get there by Saturday.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
This guy somehow got into the Pantheon circle and now everyone thinks he's some kind of fantasy MMO genius. I don't get it. He's terrible at these games and his knowledge is relegated to spewing garbage stories that every level 25 dealt with.

yooooo
I'm in this guys guild and it has 150 members 120 of them who log on when Cohh does and log off when he does and suck his dick for 15 minutes straight when ever he dings.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
so it wouldn't be doable for a 50 ENC solo?

how many frenzied pops would you estimate you got? i was there for like 2.5 hours last night and only got 3 pops. last weekend they were all over the place. i guess without the bonus weekend shit we're back to reality.

in 9 hours and some change we some 7 spawns and two sashes.

It was a shitshow because we had to assign people to watch the room while I pulled everything else because we had Jew Fuck Necromancers who would /pick inside the room and hide in the corner to try and snipe them while we pulled trash we actually lost one the first time because we just assumed people would be white on this server and a necro came in and nuked it but it dropped the ring.

He tried to play it off as "it jumped me" and left the ring on the corpse but you know he would of went to town on that sash.

So I parked my buddies wizard there for the rest of the night on KS duty.