Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Hit 49 with Arya in the hole. I remember some of it. I think I was at 20 hours up. Too old!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I did it boys!

d52168f6bda3ec92f04bd9c33e2f3c5a.png

767df65ce29f3a8cdd19c66d89927076.png

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hahaha!! Nice! Did that group last for a while longer down there in King?

Yeah for about 6hrs then they got some douche nozzle war/clr two box that refused to change his autoloot to NBG so headed out then.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
starting to not like this guy. Scrub level

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Shitty fucking tanks. If a pet can backstab THAT MEANS YOU TURN THE MOB AROUND SO IT CAN BE BACKSTABED.

Haha yeah. This is the main reason I was charming Captuerers in the Hole (they are better than deceivers). They backstab for 350, and we have 2 mages as well. Turn the god damn mob.

Hit 49 with Arya in the hole. I remember some of it. I think I was at 20 hours up. Too old!

You are a damn saint. Kharzette is always happy, always in a good mood, always has funny RP. Never gets annoyed at being trained/wiping at all. Makes you feel like such a douchenozzle whenever you get angry haha. It's okay though Kharz, you make me want to be better!

Last edited:

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Moogalak Moogalak my bad on deleting guild without notice, was considering joining another guild so I had to delete because it wouldn't let me remove since I was leader. decided against it though, think I'm going to reform tonight under "Hell Yeah" let me know if you want in.

Sure thing, ill hit you up when Im on again.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
My eyes could barely handle the sunlight today going back to work. I want to be back in my cave playing EQ.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
so last night I roll into Lguk to see about getting my buddy a guise of the deceiver. when I get there it turns out it's camped, I ask the guy who responds "Gruesome" if my buddy can loot the next guise if the group all has them, he says there are people waiting for it in group. I say okay fine and I'm about to go on my merry way when I see him auctioning off "looting rights" in the auction channel. this does not sit well with me and I go to the scene to investigate. turns out it's a guy there 3 boxing. this annoys me greatly as I can't stand boxers and I also find the act of auctioning "looting rights" to be shylock as fuck. I tell him that the party is over I'm taking his camp and to hit the bricks. he's mid 30s so I'm confident I can out DPS him for the kill. he responds by bringing in another 3 boxed characters, higher levels. now it's 6v1, my DPS chances are nil. but I devise a plan. I wait around for a bit, talking shit to him in the meantime, until the assassin spawns. I immediately charm it and take off running before he can dispel it. I jump off the bridge to the area below but because of the fucky pathing my frog is nowhere to be found. the frog starts getting beat on by some other frogs and his hp is dropping quickly. I considering letting the frogs kill my assassin pet and calling it a win depriving him of his mask, but no, I came here with the sole purpose to get my friend a mask and I'm not going down without a fight. I break the charm at around 10% hp let come whatever may. after about 30 seconds the assassin and about 7 more frogs come hopping towards me. as I look death in the eye I managed to time a color shift perfectly to stun the majority of the frogs, allowing me to get off a nuke to kill the assassin. BOOM! I hear the jingle in my purse as the other frogs begin to pummel me to death. the death is meaningless since I was 5 yellows into 50 and bound right outside Guk. I tell my buddy to get into zone and follow me to the corpse. as I'm fuddling around trying to figure out how to allow my friend to loot, one of Gruesome's boxed characters comes down into our area being chased by frogs. I'm not sure if he was trying to train us or trying to find a way to steal the guise of my assassin's corpse but either way, it didn't work, he gets beaten to death and takes a level 40 something xp death. I chuckle. we take the mask. great times. game over. he sends a bunch of tells to me and my buddy like "lol ur finished on this server now" and "hope it was worth it". dying laughing. probably the most fun i've had since starting.

Last edited:
  • 15Like
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 19 users

kudos

<Banned>
Holy shit Keg how much PP for some paragraphs? You're in our world now not EQ. I think you've been in Norrath chat too long.

Good story though. Some faggot Ogre stole my mask when a group opened loot rights and I was there first + only one who said "OMW" in /ooc. I was hovering over it but this faggot got it first. Whatever. I told him to remember this day.

People being such morons over Classic loot is sad to me. It honestly doesn't really matter as all of it will be rotting in another week or two. Still people want to swing their dicks around. Pointless.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kudos

<Banned>
starting to not like this guy. Scrub level

This guy somehow got into the Pantheon circle and now everyone thinks he's some kind of fantasy MMO genius. I don't get it. He's terrible at these games and his knowledge is relegated to spewing garbage stories that every level 25 dealt with.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So I died in Felwithe (water KOS) and in Mistmoore today (Werewolf illusion too tall to cast, panic, run to find spot tall enough to cast, forget to just click off werewolf, agro more, die). I'm not even mad, because it's so classic.

Speaking of loot rights. Someone said in General that a Ring of the Ancients was rotting and the first one to get there could have it. Like 100 people did a mad dash, but I was bound at EFP translocator. Dropped everything and gated. Ran to the island, picked over and saw like 6 on the corpse. Thought I was too late, but went up to the corpse to loot and it said "this corpse is using advanced looting". So I sent her a tell and asked for an invite, hit follow, got added to corpse loot rights, looted and gated. $$$

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
So I died in Felwithe (water KOS) and in Mistmoore today (Werewolf illusion to tall to cast, panic, run to find spot tall enough to cast, forget to just click off werewolf, agro more, die). I'm not even mad, because it's so classic.

Speaking of loot rights. Someone said in General that a Ring of the Ancients was rotting and the first one to get there could have it. Like 100 people did a mad dash, but I was bound at EFP translocator. Dropped everything and gated. Ran to the island, picked over and saw like 6 on the corpse. Thought I was too late, but went up to the corpse to loot and it said "this corpse is using advanced looting". So I sent her a tell and asked for an invite, hit follow, got added to corpse loot rights, looted and gated. $$$
how does this work? don't you have to unlock the corpse in order to give looting privs if the person wasn't in group at time of kill?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
with the complete lack of any CS on this server my next character will almost definitely be a monk. trains galore.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Hahaha!! Nice! Did that group last for a while longer down there in King?
Liveside crusader/king is HIGHLY underutilized because people want dead side loot. But IMO you get VASTLY better xp pulling crusader/king areas. Me and SorrowsEnd did crazy things over there with 2chanter/ranger/necro/shaman/cleric group. Got even better when I found a decent undead frog at the zone in to charm. That spot is the reason we got to 50 as fast as we did.