Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Alchemy is super fucking easy. You just buy 1500 combines of the clarity pots and hit combine while you afk for a few hours.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Old Planar armor is hilariously statted, but at least it feels unique. Modern eq items are all the same. WoW too. Hell is there an MMO that makes unique items anymore?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Alchemy is super fucking easy. You just buy 1500 combines of the clarity pots and hit combine while you afk for a few hours.

You have to tediously create ONE of them first though right?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider

But Ronne I totally work my ass off in raids and groups. I even give you chloro without you asking!

Isn't that enough?! What is enough for you!?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Just fucking ragequit. I got a tell from a GM, warning me for pathing exploits.

I was running around near an orc camp trying to let my animation get agro. Fuck this horseshit oversensitive CS. I prefer the wild west.

What was the GM name? Curious how many GMs there are, I know dunbar, woebot, remdag.

rad

Lord of Guk
But Ronne I totally work my ass off in raids and groups. I even give you chloro without you asking!

Isn't that enough?! What is enough for you!?

Only boss shamans make sure necros always have regen without asking, kudos to you sir.

RONNE SHTOP BEING A WEANIE.

(sorrow get your alch up nub)

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Don't remember, don't give a fuck. I'm done

Bro if you're quitting over a supposed GM sending you a tell; not suspending you, not banning you but just sending you a tell then I have bad news. You weren't going to make it anyway.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users
Just fucking ragequit. I got a tell from a GM, warning me for pathing exploits.

I was running around near an orc camp trying to let my animation get agro. Fuck this horseshit oversensitive CS. I prefer the wild west.

Deserve's got nothing to do with it
imagesttt.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You have to tediously create ONE of them first though right?
Correct, but as said, if you hold control and click it'll automatically just give you 1 from the stack. Makes it a little less tedious.

Also looking for info on how to include item links into a macro so I can setup some sell macros for my Qeynos Teas!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Correct, but as said, if you hold control and click it'll automatically just give you 1 from the stack. Makes it a little less tedious.

Also looking for info on how to include item links into a macro so I can setup some sell macros for my Qeynos Teas!

Some dudes in the tunnel are obviously doing it. I just am not sure how. I read that it requires some .ini file fiddling.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider

I never figured out a way to do it. I just use "shift + up". That command will essentially paste the last thing you said in game. I just assume this is what traders do.

If you set up a window for your "trading" then you can just keep using this command indefinitely, as the command is unique for each window. So I would suggest using your /auction command in one window, and all your other chat in other windows, otherwise you'll have to "shift up" through multiple lines and that gets annoying.

Whenever something sells, just shift up, erase it from that line, and post it. Now you have an updated "shift up" command.

Although if someone found a better way I'd be more than happy to know it. I hate trading in EC so much... the bazaar on Phinny was a blessing.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I never figured out a way to do it. I just use "shift + up". That command will essentially paste the last thing you said in game. I just assume this is what traders do.

If you set up a window for your "trading" then you can just keep using this command indefinitely, as the command is unique for each window. So I would suggest using your /auction command in one window, and all your other chat in other windows, otherwise you'll have to "shift up" through multiple lines and that gets annoying.

Whenever something sells, just shift up, erase it from that line, and post it. Now you have an updated "shift up" command.

Although if someone found a better way I'd be more than happy to know it. I hate trading in EC so much... the bazaar on Phinny was a blessing.
I've been leveling my little Brewer mage at Orc camps while selling my Teas, and this is a brilliant idea! Didn't remember that the shift+up history was per window, because not all the time, but sometimes the group would get chatty, and that got super annoying finding my auction advertisements again! Thanks!

Koushirou Koushirou This is the window we're talking about. Just tested it with a mixing bowl and Left click just picks it up, but right click brings this up. You have to manually click Experiment to bring up the container where you have to do it manually.

49e82dcd0696a6921cc2dbc38db90380.png

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Hrm, wonder if my UI is maybe blocking that somehow, because right-clicking my mixing bowl when making some pies just gave me the ol' standard bag window with the combine button. I'll play around with it. Thanks!

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Bro if you're quitting over a supposed GM sending you a tell; not suspending you, not banning you but just sending you a tell then I have bad news. You weren't going to make it anyway.

.....and I give a fuck about your opinion?

I guess I don't understand the point of this post.

Are you a better gamer than me cause you can make it in EQ?

Does being a better gamer than me give you a source or pride?

...blah blah basement blah blah hot pockets blah blah xena tapes.

Last edited:
  • 10Salty
Reactions: 9 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
.....and I give a fuck about your opinion?

I guess I don't understand the point of this post.

Are you a better gamer than me cause you can make it in EQ?

Does being a better gamer than me give you a source or pride?

...blah blah basement blah blah hot pockets blah blah xena tapes.

Big dub is feisty lately. You aight?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user