Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Guild is a creation of a popular Twitch streamer, CohhCarnage. Lots of OK people, but tons of people like the above stories. Supposedly there is going to be a purge of some kind shortly. Everybody in the guild can inv and I heard him say they have like 1100+ people as of now.

good lord

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Finding groups has not been that hard for me and I just started, but the tactic so far just seems to get 6 people in a group and then zerg the shit out of stuff even if 1/2 the group dies every pull or every other pull you come out ahead. Hopefully it's just alts or something that will change as they lvl up, surely they don't plan on doing that as a real tactic later on.

What has been really nice for me has been the SK channel. I have to really give props to the community thus far. In the SK channel they tend to ask other SK's first to be their rep when the time comes. It's been really easy for me to get groups thus far and it's primarily because other SK's reach out to you first. That has been a nice touch and worked out well for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Well 58% into 46, did most of the past couple levels at King today...was nice had a great group and spent most of the day there. Walked away with some nice new loot, would it be possible to hit 50 in 2 days?Have both days completely free. Should i try to get only into a Hole or Sol B group to maximize exp gain? Again Hatton is druids name if anyone here happens to have a free slot needing filled, can heal if needed.

Should be very easy. 46 to 48 should take 6ish hours depending on your group. I'd set aside a solid 8 hours for your 48 to 50 grind though.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Went 14-26 all in unrest, so far haven't had any groups I'd consider bad. I died once the entire time due to a stealth healer afk. The three melee group was slow but there's no skill that overcomes shit melee dps. Not boxing at least a Druid sucks though, might have to grab one of those $150 computers just to have some porting and sow. Too late to do the krono farming but a set of banded and a cheap dark reaver works well enough for now, I'll buy some shit when the prices cool off some.
Also fuck enchanters, or really pets period. Unless they're in my group getting me exp, then it's fine.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I never thought the hole was really that great of XP. Honestly the OOT goblin island was considered the best if you get a group. Solb LDCs arent bad, lguk was better. I always did the king cause no one camps live side, pull king all way to keep.

OoT goblins will be the best xp. You just have to steady grind those shitters and not fall asleep.

2nd best is likely to be a well-composed king group jumping picks to continually clear high lvl mobs. Hamlord hypothetically is better but multiple uncontested picks with that camp won't exist.

The hole is actually good xp. It can be rough to replace people without cutting into grind time, and golems are bad xp but amazing pets. IMO a good undead grind group will beat anything, but you need to kinda stack the team or bring already-50s.

Finally, if you can get hamlord camp and line it up so that frenzy is being done by a farmer and you can have all the trash, that ends up being great. Lord to sav isn't bad as an alternative until about 47-48 where a lot is turning green.

Steady xp at efreeti does not exist anymore. MAYBE you might pull off getting the non-named trash while a farmer keeps the room while camping in a place where whoever trains them misses you, and come out ok. Maybe.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Woo hoo! Hit level 20 last night. Highest level I have ever been and the group was at LGUK zone line so I got to go there for the first time.

Going to keep on trucking. Still up in the air on another account, I stay pretty busy with my Enchanter especially mezzing and charming.

What is the formula for determining the max level you can group with?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So can someone explain to my retard self how to level alchemy? The Guide says I can spam Elixir of Greater Concentration to 244. But in order to do so I have to tediously to 1 of each ingredient in the medicine bag until I successfully create this item...

Then I can use the bag to Create All. Is this correct?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
OoT goblins will be the best xp. You just have to steady grind those shitters and not fall asleep.

2nd best is likely to be a well-composed king group jumping picks to continually clear high lvl mobs. Hamlord hypothetically is better but multiple uncontested picks with that camp won't exist.

The hole is actually good xp. It can be rough to replace people without cutting into grind time, and golems are bad xp but amazing pets. IMO a good undead grind group will beat anything, but you need to kinda stack the team or bring already-50s.

Finally, if you can get hamlord camp and line it up so that frenzy is being done by a farmer and you can have all the trash, that ends up being great. Lord to sav isn't bad as an alternative until about 47-48 where a lot is turning green.

Steady xp at efreeti does not exist anymore. MAYBE you might pull off getting the non-named trash while a farmer keeps the room while camping in a place where whoever trains them misses you, and come out ok. Maybe.

Did you do Yael/Inny/CT last night man? I was in Hate with them until like 930 then I had to go. Some of these super late weeknight raids don't work well for me during the workweek haha.

yerm

Woo hoo! Hit level 20 last night. Highest level I have ever been and the group was at LGUK zone line so I got to go there for the first time.

Going to keep on trucking. Still up in the air on another account, I stay pretty busy with my Enchanter especially mezzing and charming.

What is the formula for determining the max level you can group with?

I believe it's: L+(L/2)+1, where L is level, but it gives a little slack under 10 I think.

Sterling

El Presidente
So can someone explain to my retard self how to level alchemy? The Guide says I can spam Elixir of Greater Concentration to 244. But in order to do so I have to tediously to 1 of each ingredient in the medicine bag until I successfully create this item...

Then I can use the bag to Create All. Is this correct?
Right you have to make 1, then you can just highlight it on the list and creat all.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Right you have to make 1, then you can just highlight it on the list and creat all.

Okay well luckily the mats are cheap. I guess I'll spend some time tediously experimenting until I create one. Hope it doesn't take too long.

yerm

Did you do Yael/Inny/CT last night man? I was in Hate with them until like 930 then I had to go. Some of these super late weeknight raids don't work well for me during the workweek haha.

I made inny. I can't play from work so no ct or yael. Open world tends to be zerged (imo) so as long as you diligently attend the instance splits where every char matters, I wouldn't feel too bad.

Sterling

El Presidente
Okay well luckily the mats are cheap. I guess I'll spend some time tediously experimenting until I create one. Hope it doesn't take too long.
It's all cheap and vendor bought so it's why people do it this way. It's sort of the same with brewing if you just jam those minotaur hero brews until you get a success. Except that one is like 9 components.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I made inny. I can't play from work so no ct or yael. Open world tends to be zerged (imo) so as long as you diligently attend the instance splits where every char matters, I wouldn't feel too bad.

My weekly playtime is relatively limited to very early mornings and I do like to attend as much as I can.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Oh yeah a thread on TLP forums reminded me that when people have their logs on and you do <center> it can lag them out cause the logs are html based, lol. Maybe use that at efreeti =p

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So boxing. I happpend to have a laptop that I can sort of use. Do I need to get another full account? or can I use the same account and box a secondary character?

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Cleric pretty geared now at this point so looking at making a new account to box. I see lots of enchanter talk. Was debating between that,mage or necro.
Is chanter cleric hands down the best option?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
How do you store item links in a macro or smth so you can auction more efficiently? I recall being able to do this during PoP but the macro window wouldn't take the item link when I tried.

What is the correct method? I have a ton of shit I need to sell.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Cleric pretty geared now at this point so looking at making a new account to box. I see lots of enchanter talk. Was debating between that,mage or necro.
Is chanter cleric hands down the best option?

My Shaman is getting kinda geared so I too was debating between chanter and necro. haha.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Server pop isn't looking nearly as good anymore. Peaks at about 11pm-1am GMT (3-6pm est). When I go to bed it's just barely hitting its max pop and when I wake up 7 hours later everything is dead.

I mean it's still high pop I suppose, but not nearly what it looked like it was going to be. Class channels are never full anymore, general is easy to get in to, etc.