Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Any way to box a 2nd account on the same computer? Wanted to log in my friends character for buffs
If you have a second PC you can do Steam remote-play legitimately from what was said during build up. But anything that truly runs two on one machine (rather than just remotely running a second machine) is risking banning from what I've seen.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Lendarios Lendarios
mcpw7ML.jpg

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Nevermind I just realized they removed AFK kick thing so that's why there's a queue now.

Last edited:

Vaclav

I wish they'd do a FV rule set TLP.

I'm mixed on the idea - on one hand it sounds awesome to play in - but then I can't help but think of how heavy RMT nonsense would be. There's so many RMT players as-is - and that would be like Spanish fly for them.

It would be amazing running a merit guild though with people that can be 100% trusted, however. Keep top people constantly top geared, but hand-me-down the stuff through the rankings/etc. (And I don't mean that quite so narrowly except when it comes to tank order)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
We are sure this is a Damage only server right?

Because I just spent 4 hours KSing peoples Hill Giants with my friends wizard

It's a "Guides Choice" server. If someone bitches hard enough that you "monopolized all the mobs" you will take a suspension.

I've heard rumors of people autofiring spells while AFK are taking suspensions too.

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
Another pick rant. A guildie and I finally get a solb giant camp to ourselves in a pick with 9 people and thing closes in the middle of a fight. I guess you need a fucking box army to keep these things open.

Sterling

El Presidente
FV ruleset is interesting, they did it on Quarm. There's some interesting ramifactions though aside from the RMT concerns people always want to bring up. With many click buffs now being AAs once a guild gets 1, the entire guild gets it. Also being able to give the gear you replaced to another character obviously will increase the average gear level of a guild by a decent amount as well.

Vaclav

FV ruleset is interesting, they did it on Quarm. There's some interesting ramifactions though aside from the RMT concerns people always want to bring up. With many click buffs now being AAs once a guild gets 1, the entire guild gets it. Also being able to give the gear you replaced to another character obviously will increase the average gear level of a guild by a decent amount as well.

Yea, I completely forgot about click buffs - still not used to that change to things.

Sterling

El Presidente
What are click buffs?
There are items in game that provide unique buffs. A lot of these now give you an AA and are permanent once you click them. So with the FV ruleset for example in Luclin if you kill Emp SSRA and get a robe. It's a 5 mana per tick regen buff, but with FV rules now all of your casters get that AA after the first robe drops since you can just pass it around.